Chapter 11 •As long as there's food pt. 2•

Day 4 on making it up to you guys....

_

"Easy come, easy go. That's just how you live oh, take take take it all, but you never give." I sing, making dramatic faces.

"Shoulda known you was trouble from the first kiss, had your eyes wide open." He sings along.

"Why were they open?" I sang making a confused face to go with the song.

"Skip to the high note.." I mutter skipping through the song. I prepare to sing Ariana grandes version of this high note.

"Watch me attempt this high note. Also watch me fail." I say with much confidence.

"BUT DARLING I'D STILL CATCH A GRENADE FOR YA!" I belt out. I couch after singing and succeeding. "Holy shit that was hard to sing." I cough. My voice is a bit raspy from it. Ethan hands me water to make it not so raspy. I mutter a quiet thanks before downing it.

"Damn, what that mouth do?" He teases. I smirk at him leaning in.

"This mouth.... can stuff it with McDonald's big ass burgers." I laugh at his sudden wide eyes.

I stare into his eyes when suddenly I jolt forward. Because of the harsh stop, I go flying off the seat. He laughs his ass of behind me as I groan, sitting up. "What the hell?" I moan out in slight pain, rubbing my head.

The driver rolls down the privacy window. "Sorry kat! Better wear a seat belt next time." A voice says. I peek through the window to see Gray & Em in the front, Gray is driving.

I squint my eyes at him, cursing him in my head. "Rude." I mutter moving over to Ethan. He takes my hand and leads us outside of the limo.

I see we've stopped at in and out. I get excited as I get more food. Turning my head to smile at Ethan, I spot a homeless man sitting on the side walk asking for food, making me frown.

I take Ethan's hand in mine and walk into the fast food shop. I walk up to the front counter, ignoring people's complains. "I want thirty burgers of any kind." I demand slapping my card on the counter. All the employees stare at me like I'm crazy. "Now!" I snap sending each one a glare. The get straight to work and I wait to the side for the food.

"What are you doing? We have food in the limo." He informs me. I don't answer just peck his lips.

"Don't question it. Just go along with it." I say. He nods, but still has that suspicious look.

10 minutes later everything is done, they call me over since I was standing so close. I grab tray after tray and balance two on each arm, with 6 bags on each. I should be a waitress.

We walk out the door with some people helping us. We load them into the limo. "Thank you so much for helping us move them. As a reward, here is some burgers." I say giving them a bag each.

Gray & Em come out with a few more bags. Guess that wasn't all of them. "Why the hell did you order so much?" He asks a bit angered. I shush them and take two bags off of them. I walk over to the man and tap his shoulder.

He looks up surprised for some reason. I smile and hand him the two bags. "Here, take these. I'll be back with more stuff sometime later." I say. He stands up and hugs me tightly. I gladly hug back.

"Thank you! Thank you! Bless your kind soul." He cries happily, releasing me from the hug.

"You are welcome. I'm glad to help in anyway." I say smiling at his happy face. I walk away, waving. The smile never left my face as I get to the limo.

"Ok we are going to keep one door open and Ethan and I will walk beside it." I explain as soon as I get there.

"We will be giving these burgers to anyone who may not have enough money for food or even a home or something!" I shout getting excited to help.

They nod and get into the front to start driving slowly. Eth & I walk beside the limo as it moves. I see a mother with 3 kids, struggling. I frown at the sight and grab 4 bags. In each bag is 4 burgers, with fries.

I walk over to her with a sad smile. She sees me coming and gives me a confused look, but eyes up the bags. I hand them to her. "Here you go. Take them." She grab the bag and looks inside. Her eyes light up at the sight.

"Thank you so much! I was so worried I won't be able to have enough for them." She admits. I give her a quick hug along with the kids. The kids shout 'thank you' over and over as the pile into the burgers. I smile and walk away. My eyes widen when I forget a drink. I run to the limo and grab 5. 1 for the man and 4 for the women and kids. I take the four water bottles to the women and children. She mutters another 'thank you' which I smile in return. Ethan takes the other water bottle and runs to the man, giving him a hug as well.

We move onto other streets and visit more spots, giving more people food.  Starting to tear up with the reactions they have. We have 5 bags left and it is dark out now. I check the time, 10:00pm. We have been walking around since 7:00pm. My feet are tired, but I'm not stopping until the bags are gone. I see cops resting in their car. I March over to them with 2 bags.

I know on their window with fake panic on my face. They stiffen as if I'm reporting a crime. "What is it?" One asks.

"Someone committed this horrible crime buy taking my wallet." I fake cry. "I had all of my billing info."

"Ok mam, stay calm. Can you tell a little bit of information of where you left it last?" Another asks.

"I left it on the counter of 'in and out'" I say.

"Why weren't you holding it?" The brown haired man asks writing in his not pad thing.

"Because I was buying these." I smile bring up the food. I hand the bags to them and laugh. "You two looked tired so I wanted you to have energy."

"Why, thank you." The other brunette says.

"Feels good to do good deeds." I say. "Have a good night officers." I wave, walking away.

"You too! Keep it up. People like you help this world." He says, making my heart warm up with joy.

3 bags left. I have an idea. I go running to the limo, Nother panic look. "Guys! Grab a bag each and run!" The all scurry into the back to get the bags. When the arrive beside me. I smile at them.

"Where do we take them?!" Emily asks frantically.

"No where." I say bluntly.

"What?" She says puzzled.

"Those bags are yours." I say walking into the drivers seat. They yell a thank and get into the back. I drive off with a smile on my face.

_______

"What you did tonight was amazing, you're so kind to anyone." Ethan says kissing my temple.

I snuggle up to him more. "I love making people smile." I confess. "Just like how you love making your fans smile. You do a good deed everyday too." I add. He smiles down at me and kisses me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

_______

Day 3 bups!!!

I have nothing to say except to ignore the spelling errors. I will fix them later.

✌PEACE✌

*play outro above^^*