Chapter 19 •decision•

How nice would it be to wake up to birds chirping and a beautiful sunrise? Very nice...

Instead I get speeding cars, honking trucks, and a beautiful sunrise. Not going to complain about it though, the sound of traffic puts me to sleep. It soothes me in a way.

I woke up almost an hour ago, so this is my morning. Cup of coffee in my hand, Grayson's shirt covering me. The way his shirt hangs loosely just below my butt is perfect. Smells just like him so that's a plus.

My smile has been present since last week. That's how long it's been already. He never fails to make me laugh and love him more.

..Ethan hasn't been back either. He's at the hotel by himself. He ditched Emily when he seen my bag in the hallway. I know that because there was a note when I went to get it.

Emily, now that's a funny story. She tried to come crawling back to Grayson. We heard her calling his name so I hid under the covers, while he pretended to sleep. She was all like "hey baby, I'm sorry for messing up. I missed you." She tried getting under the covers but I popped up, scaring the shit out of her."I'VE MISSED YOU TOO BABY!"  Of course she was pissed that I was in his bed wearing nothing but his t-shirt. But I couldn't care less.

So there's that.. anyways, I know he'll have to come back here. This is his home after all. I got it in my name first, but signed it over to them both. Figured they can have the apartment while I have the vehicles.

"Hey-"

"OH GOSH!" I scream dropping my cup of coffee. I hide from the people when they look up. "Shit, shit, shit. That was not good." I mumble.

Grayson lazily walks over to me and makes me stand. "I did not mean to scare you." He says hugging me from behind. I smile whenever I'm in his embrace. "We can never have a scene from a movie can we?" I ask starting to sway back and forth.

"Well we can make our own." He says.

"I'm too lazy to act." I say without thinking. I feel him stiffen before releasing me, making my eyes widen. "Wait, gray."

"Way to start off the day." He says with an annoyed look.

"I didn't mean it like that." I say walking over to hug him. He doesn't hug back and it makes me pout. "Don't be mad. You know I didn't mean it like that." I say kissing his neck. "Don't be mad." One kiss.

"Babe." Another kiss moving up his neck.

"Are you still mad?" I ask, placing another kiss on his jaw this time. He doesn't answer, but I can see he's enjoying this. Or trying not too at least.

"How about now?" I ask, kissing his cheek. I move my hands down to his bare stomach. My hands go lower until I feel the waistband of his sweats.

"Now?" I place a soft kiss on his lips, knowing he'll give in soon. I trace shapes near his v-line. He breathes out heavily before cupping my face. "You're lucky I love you." He says before he latches his lips onto my mine.

We make out for a few minutes before the sound of a door breaks us apart. We both look to see ethan standing there with his clothes. The look on his face would make anyone want to hug him. He nods his head, that sad smile not leaving his face. "I see. You two finally did it." He says.

"Ethan.." Grayson says.

"I'm not going to do anything stupid. This is my fault. I'm not gonna lie, this scene in front of me hurts. But I hurt you Grayson, mostly you Katherine. If you two want to be together, then go for it. Can't do nothing but watch on the sidelines." He says, taking a few steps here and there.

"Why are you back so early?" I ask.

"Hotels may be fun but, it'll never feel like home." He says.

He looks me in the eye for a long time before speaking. "You. I can't lose you."

"Ethan-"

"Let me finish." He says, holding his hands up as a gesture. "Together or not, I want you in my life. Before we got together Katherine, you've been my best friend for awhile. And I'd like to keep it that way." He says. I open my mouth to speak but no words leave. A sigh escapes my mouth when I don't have an answer.

"You don't have to say yes right now. I get it you need time. What I did to you was not okay so.. whenever you're ready, I'll be here for you." He says then walks to his room.

"Well this is a way to start the day." I say bluntly. Gray laughs before pecking my lips. He takes my hand and we cuddle for a few more hours.

____

"What are you two going to do for this week's video. Since you kinda lied and said the wifi didn't work last week." I say while laying on him.

"I'll have to talk to ethan. I think we'll come up with ideas." He says knocking me over to the side so he can get up.

"Okay, I'm going to watch movies in the living room." I tell him, walking out of the room. "What is on Netflix today?" I ask to no one in particular.

"Shameless!" I say when I see it on my list, so I click on it.

But for most of the episodes, all I'm thinking about is what Ethan said. He said I can take my time in thinking. He's right, I would want him as a friend in my life rather than not in it at all.

So much for watching Netflix when my mind is anywhere but that. Stupid decisions..

______

Enjoy :)

Ignore spelling errors. (I'll fix it later)