Chapter 3 •E-tee-wee-tee •

".....WAKE UP KATHERINE!!" Grayson shouts at me making me fall out of bed. I groan in pain and annoyance before chasing him out of the room. I remember what I set up last night and smirk while still chasing him. Last night he slept on the couch while Emily went to visit her parents, I have no clue why he didn't sleep in his room, but I used that to my advantage. I set up a LOT of mouse trap, plus different kinds. So all I have to do is chase him into his room and he'll walk into my trap. I grab my camera on the way out and hit record.

We run in circles, then I stop because I can just walk straight to get to him. I swear I don't know where my mind is at sometimes. I look down at the floor laughing, then back up and start chasing him again. This time I chase him into his room, where he runs right into the mouse traps. I laugh as I get it all on camera. See, I'm smart sometimes.

"WHA- OW OW! AH! MY ASS!" He shouts in pain while I laugh my ass off. He jumps on his bed and grabs one, then throws it at me. I point the camera at my arm to catch the mouse trap getting caught on my arm. I hiss in pain, but shake it off. I'm not a baby like most people..... anymore.

I shut off the camera, satisfied with the video I shot. I turn to walk out of the room and end up walking into the door, which results me in falling backwards. I land in a whole bunch of mouse traps. I laugh in pain as it stings and tingles at the same time. I hear Gray laughing from his bed. I glare at him from down here and manage to get myself out of the room.

I slowly walk into my room and see Ethan waking up. He looks at me tiredly and confused, but soon chuckles at my pained expression. I sarcastically smile and start pulling off the traps. I take a deep breath and act like the pain doesn't bother me. One by one I take them off of me. Not long later, Ethan comes to help me remove them faster.

"Thank you." I say once we're finished. He smiles at me in return, then leans down to kiss me. I smile into the kiss, then gasp as he suddenly picks me up. Ethan, not wanting to miss an opportunity, slips his tongue into my mouth. I give him a stink eye in my mind.

We continue to make out as he starts walking to the bathroom. To make things weird, I sucked his tongue before pulling away. He's confused about my action and not sure what to do, so I laugh and jump from his arms. "Did you just suck my tongue?" He asks finally looking at me.

"Yup." I say bluntly. He makes a face like he's unsure of what to say.

"...Why?" He asks hesitantly. I shrug and sit down on the floor like an innocent child waiting for a tv show.

"Because I wanted to try something." I say casually. He shakes his head at me, but smiles nonetheless.

"You're so weird." He says.

"I know, but you love me." I smile a goofy smile, making him smile back. I love this boy so much.

"That I do, Katherine." He confirms. I smile bigger at him as he winks at me. I stand up, wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you too..... E-TEE-WEE-TEE!!!" I scream making him jump back in fright. I laugh at his reaction. He shakes his head again and goes to turn on the shower tap thingy. Guess we're taking a shower.

"Good. You needed a shower, you stinky person." I tease. He slowly turns and glares at me, but I just smile innocently.

"We're both taking one." He says.

"Ooh, together? You animal." I fake flirt. He gives me a strange look as I wink at him.

"Sometimes I don't know about you." He jokes.

"Mhm. Now. Let's go save some water.... and money for condoms!" I shout, stripping from my clothing. His eyes widen at my words and he quickly shuts the door.

"Would you be quiet?" He hisses. I love annoying him hehe.

"In which way." I smirk and wink, removing my last piece of clothing. His jaw drops, then he rushes to get everything off. Soon he's also naked and we head into the shower. As soon as I pull the shower curtain across, he pushes me up against the wall, making sure we won't slip, and kisses me roughly. Oh I like it.

He picks me up and slides into me, causing me to moan. That escalated quickly. Guess we won't be getting out soon.

I tug at his hair and move my lips to his neck. I start leaving love bites all over his neck while tugging his hair harder, making him moan. I bring my lips back to his. He squeezes my butt and I moan in pleasure.

"Fuck!" I gasp as he goes deeper. I grip his back and scratch from this feeling. He groans from my action. His thrusts are making my knees weak, good thing he's holding me up. He starts to thrust harder so I know he's about to reach his high, as am I.

I haven't noticed that he has been leaving love bites all over my neck and chest, due to my eyes being closed in enjoyment. I bite my lip as the pleasure continues.

He stops slowly and pulls out of me and sets me down. I get the hint and move my hand down south to finish him off, as he slides two fingers into me. With my free hand I grab the back of his neck, bringing his lips to mine again. My legs are shaking and tremblin, so with Ethan's free hand, he holds my back.

We pull away when we reach our high, moaning our loudest, not caring if Grayson can hear. I rest my head on his chest, letting the water run down our bodies. We both stand there panting. After two minutes or so, we start washing up.

A while later we step out of the shower. "That was great." I smile at him while I wrap a towel around my body, also handing him a towel.

"It was. We should have shower sex more often." He says, giving me a quick peck. I nod in agreement before kissing him again. We head back into the room and get ready for today. Thank you Ethan for the amazing shower sex.

We quickly get ready and head into the living to watch Netflix. I get up again to grab munchies, then walk back to Eth. I set the goodies down beside him and cuddle up next to him.

"I love you." I mumble, grabbing his hand and lacing our fingers together, then leaving little kisses on his hand.

"I love you too." He says, kissing my head. I smile at his kiss. Grayson soon comes out, giving us a dirty look. Guess he heard us. We smile innocently and focus back onto the movie. He soon joins us as he waits for emily to get back today.

____________

A/n

Um.... well that escalated quickly.
Anyway... Hello bups, hope you enjoyed this chapter today, don't forget to leave a vote if you like this chapter. Ignore some of the spelling mistakes. Again, I cringed writing the sex scene. It felt so wrong, but I know some of you like it so idk.... also........

HAPPY DOLAN TWIN  TUESDAY!!!!!
*play twins outro*