Chapter 10 •As long as there's food•

Day 3 on making it up to you guys..

__

"Babe." A raspy voice fills the room. My guess is Ethan.

"Yes?" I answer back.

"Get ready. We're going shopping. " he says squealing like a fangirl. I give a tight lipped smile in confusion.

"Shopping?" I question. He nods his head yes and takes the dish cloth out of my hand. Guess cleaning dishes is of the table.

"Alright.." I walk into my room and get ready. Usually I dress comfy to anywhere I go, that's because my mood is lazy all the time. But this time there is an outfit layed out on the bed. Did he pick this out? No, I've never owned those kind of clothes. They look expensive. It'd be funny if they were cheap.  "Nice." I strip from my old clothing and pop into these new ones.

___

"Babe! I'm rea-" I walk into the living room to find it empty. "-dy.. Ethan? Where did you go?" I ask walking around the room. I spin around when I hear a knock from the table. I see that it's just a pen that fell, but when I look closer, I see a note. I pick it up and read aloud. "I'm waiting downstairs. When you get to the parking lot, make your way to the front. Something is waiting. I hope you like the outfit I bought for you. And no it wasn't cheap, it was pretty expensive. I love you -E." I smile as I walk out the door.

"Shit!" I mutter. I forgot to lock the door! Not wanting to get robbed, I run back to the door and lock it. I sigh in relief when that is taken care of. Spinning on my heels, I make my way to the front.

"As long as you love me, we can be starving, we can be homeless, we can be broke. As long as you love me, da da da da da da." I sing walking towards the elevator. When I get into the elevator two girls give me fake smiles. I gladly give one back. I press the button below to make the doors close. I mutter a 'thank god' in my head as it finally does.

They start whispering loudly. I try to ignore them when they speak to me. "You know the twins don't like sluts right?" The brunette teen says in a bitchy tone.

"Obviously, explains why they're not with you right now." I say casually, adding a smile.

The pixie cut blonde gives me a glare. "You know the twins don't like sluts right?" The brunette says again, ignoring what I just said. She glances at my outfit.

"I didn't think this was slutty." I glance at my outfit, then back up and smile at them. They scoff and continue.

"Your ass is almost showing, well your non-ass is showing." The pixie cut blonde says trying to insult me.

"Then I guess my 'non-ass' will be popping out all night." I shrug wishing that the elevator would hurry up.

"Watch your mouth bitch." The brunette snaps pushing me to the pixie blonde.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do. Now let go of me." I snap back pushing them off of me.

"You know what? That looks horrible on you. However it looks good on me so give it." Blonde haired teen commands holding out her hand. I slap her hand like a high five, but down low.

"No thanks, I'm good." I smile.

"I said give it." She seethes. I scoff at her attitude.

"No! Go buy your own, broke bitch. Ethan bought me this as a gift ok? I'm not gonna have you two snobby, photo shopped, fake tan looking ass bitches ruin my mood. Now fuck off before I make you." I snap.

"Oh please, I'd like to see you try." Brunette says before smacking my face. My eyes widen when I think of the baby. I can't fight. I can't let them fight me.

While in my thoughts the brunette strikes again but punches me in the stomach. I instantly get mad. She could hurt my baby!

I give a single glare to her that could kill her. "Don't. Ever. Touch. Me. Again." I seethe through gritted teeth. I grab her shirt to bring her closer and knee her in the stomach. I punch her in the face 5 times before throwing her down. I grab the pixie and give her a few pokes to the face. I then slam her head against the wall, then watch her slide down. The elevator doors open and I grab the two girls. I throw the pixie onto the pavement, watching her role away. I bring the brunette bitch closer to my face. "If I ever see you again. I won't hesitate to ruin your face next time." I kick her again, watching her also tumble onto the pavement. I quickly fix myself up and walk into the front.

I see Ethan waiting beside a limo. My jaw drops looking at his clothing. Holy shit! "Hey, what took you so long?" He asks.

"Don't ask." I shrug. "Can we just stay home? We can have fun?" I suggest. I can't help it, he's gorgeous!

"Nice try, but I want to take you somewhere." He says opening the door for me. I pout, but get in the limo. He gets in and closes the door.

"Where are we going?" I asks.

"For now we are having a mini date in here. Then we are going somewhere else, which is a surprise." He says. I nod knowing he won't fess up on more details.

"You look nice by the way." He says taking my hand in his. I smile and peck his lips.

"As do you, Ethan." I reply back.

"Ok number one, we watch an episode of your favorite show. While we eat tons of food." He says showing me a tv that I haven't noticed. He opens a little cabinet and another. There is so much food that I could die of happiness. The episode we are going to watch is supernatural, where dean is cursed and scared of everything. It's my favorite episode.

"We could have literally just eaten a lot of food and blast music in my car. I would've been very happy as I am now. That would be a perfect date. As long as I'm with you." I smile grabbing a piece of pineapple pizza.

"Who else would you go on a date with?" He laughs. I tap my chin pretending to think, but I already know the answer.

"Shawn Mendes hands down." I state slamming my hands down on the seats. He loses his smile after I say that.

"Remind me to not let you go to his concert." He mumbles.

"Remind me to not tell you I'm going to his concert." I say back. He rolls his eyes, coming over to hug me.

"I love you." He smiles, kissing me passionately. I happily kiss back.

"I love you too." I mumble smiling wide while keeping my eyes closed. I do love this boy.

"Now, let's watch this show." He says turning on the tv and pressing play.

"Wait, how long are we driving for?" I ask pausing it already.

"For about 2 hours." He says casually. I nod and hit play again.

______

Here is day 3!!! I will post the second half of their date in the next chapter. Hope you all liked it, don't forget to vote if you do. P.s ignore the spelling errors, I'llfix those later. Bye bups.

See you tomorrow!

✌peace ✌

*play outro above^^*