Chapter 29 •Birthday•

"Wake up!" Grayson yells in my ear. I growl in annoyance as I smack his face away. "No! I like sleep." I mumble turning over. I barely got sleep at home because of the boys. They ended up staying longer than I thought, until we had to leave, so I was constantly awake making them food. They insisted that they cook for themselves, but I didn't want one of them burning down the apartment.

"See? Told you she always does this to me when I try wake her up." Grayson says as I hear his family laugh.

"But the second she smells food, she gets up." Ethan adds, making me pout as I rise. "Not true." I deny, stretching my arms above my head.

"Yeah, okay. Saying it's not true is like saying that you hate pizza." He says coming towards me. I jump on him, wrapping my legs around him. "Hey! I love pizza!" I rush out. He nods towards me, giving a slight smirk. "There you go."

I place my head in the crook of his neck. I'm still tired but I hate not being in ethans arms. "Look how cute they are." Lisa whispers. I smile against his skin when she says that.

Ethans arms wrap a litter tighter around my torso while he closes his eyes. His little kisses on my shoulders are putting me in a good mood.

"Olay, we would like to eat please." Grayson says making me look at him funny.

"Olay?" I repeat. Great now I'm picturing someone dancing, then stopping abruptly and shouting 'OLAY!' As a big finish.

"What? I said okay." He says unaware of his previous word.

"No." Ethan laughs along with Cameron. "You said Olay." He throws his had back as he laughs. I don't know what's so funny. I mean, it was funny at first but now it's... still a little funny.

"Okay okay, you can out me down now." I say when he starts to lose his balance from laughing. He slowly puts me down before calming down. Once he does,  he opens his arms again. "Again?" I shake my head as a tease.

"Why not?" He pouts. Grayson jumps into his arms so fast that I almost jumped in fright. The impact of the jump was so hard that both of them went tumbling.

"Well.." I look around awkwardly. "Who's hungry?" I ask them. They all smile in return, then we walk downstairs, except the twins. They're still in pain from the fall.

_____

"Well took you long enough." Cameron laughs as she passes me some balloons. What she means is how long I take to get ready for the day. "Well I don't have natural beauty like you, so tough." I laugh taking the balloon from her grasp.

She frowns at my statement. "Kat, you're beautiful." She says, but I cut her off.

"Lying isn't good you know." I joke, but hoping she stops.

"I'm not lying. You need to stop bringing yourself down by saying you're not pretty." She says before smacking me with the balloon she blew up. Okay, moment over.

"Hey, where'd they go?" I ask, referring to the twins. "The store." She replies before tying the balloon.

"To the store, to by more icing." She says. I nod knowing why. They ate the last jar of icing. "Cam, you should let me do your makeup." I suggest. Her head snaps in my direction. "I'm no going to look like a clown am I?" She asks.

I raise a hand to my heart and fein a hurt expression. "And ruin my name in the art of makeup? Maybe." I smile teasingly at her. She laughs before throwing a pillow at me. I don't know where that pillow came from so I couldn't dodge it. Therefore the pillow taking me with it to the floor.

The sound of doors slamming is enough for me to stand and ignore cams laugh. God I've missed her. I throw open the door and run to Ethan.

Unfortunately I am unlucky today because as I almost reach him, I trip over my own feet and fall on my stomach. "YAY you're bac- AH!"

A sharp pain entered my elbow from the fall but I'll be fine. Instead of helping me up in a second, they take a few minutes to laugh. During this time, I am able to pick myself up.

"Thanks for the help." I mutter, purposely forgetting the hug. "Oh come on! Don't be like that." Ethan shouts after me, but I ignore him and continue to walk inside. I glance back to see him slowly calm down. Using his slow time, I run to grab the fire extinguisher. I pull out the little clip thing and aim it at Ethan. At first my mind almost panic when I thought he noticed the beg red object at the door. But when he got close, he looked over his shoulder to check on Grayson. That was enough time to open the door and blast him the second he turned around.

My mouth falls open in awe and surprise. I'm shocked because of how much came out of the tube. I let go of the handle. I set the fire extinguisher down and take in my work. "That went better than I expected." I say, trying to hold back my laughter.

"Ethan!" Cameron says, stopping to laugh. Her and Grayson are laughing so hard that I thought they were stuck laughing.

"Oh my god Ethan! Your face!" Grayson laughs. I laugh too when he opens his eyes.

"I'm gonna get you back." Ethan says before going back outside to go hose off.

"Crap. I'm scared to fall asleep now." I chuckle sadly.

____

"Kat." Someone whispers in my ear. I shoot up, swinging my fist around. As I do that, I punch Ethans hand that's full of whip cream. Ha!

"I told you she would wake up swinging." Grayson says, before throwing a pillow at Ethan.

"Damn it, I thought it would work." Ethan mumbles.

"I'm not that easy to prank." I say tiredly before bringing him on the bed with me, not caring about his hand.

"I will get you back though." He says, kissing my cheek. "I know." I mumble.

"I can't stay here, I have to make a video with Grayson. Our birthday video." He says getting up.

I sigh, already missing his body next to mine. "I'll come with. I could use a few laughs." I say, following him down the stairs.

____

"I was born first. And I'll always be meant to be born first!" Ethan says as he climbs out if the womb. "Oh my pants are falling off." He mumbles, tugging upwards on his pants.

I'm behind the camera, laughing my ass off. I lost it when Grayson farted. The way Ethan was yelling and being dramatic about it made it more hilarious.

All of a sudden Grayson pops out, with only his underwear on. "What happened?!" He yells, breaking into a laugh.

"What happened in there?" He he laughs again. Ethan joining him afterwards. "I don't know where I lost my clothes." He says, being serious for a few seconds. Ethan falls back in laughter after Grayson says this.

Then Grayson goes back in the womb for some unknown reason. "Hi guys, I'm back in the bean bag." He says in a weird voice. Ethan pops up out of no where and starts to tickle Grayson. This whole scene in front of me makes me smile. I love moments like these.

______

How did you like today's chapter?  Let me know in the comments or somewhat.

Ignore spelling errors.

✌Peace✌