Chapter 27 •Surprise guest•

"I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition." I quote as I like another picture on instagram. This one is of destiel. I'm glad I'm rewatching the show. I needed to catch up.

"You what?" Ethan asks when he enters the room. He lays on top of me, making me make a weird noise. "Augh. You're heavy." I groan as my chin is digging into the bed. He laughs before getting off. "Wait!" I protest. "I didn't want you to get off." I say, turning back over so he lays on my backside.

"You're weird." He says before laying back on me. I go on snapchat and take a video of us. He smiles funny before giving a sloppy kiss to my cheek. "Ew." I laugh as the video ends. I don't really have friends on snap. Their basically the twins fans. I never had friends back then, except for Shawn. So their wasn't really anyone to add.

"What do you want to do today?" Ethan mumbled again my skin. I shrug as an answer.

"I'm not in the mood to do anything." I mumble. He kissed my head before rolling over to his side. I turn my head look at him. "There's something I need to tell you." He says. My heart beat speeds up when he says that. "What is it?" I ask.

"I'm going back to jersey in a few days. For me and Grays birthday." He says. I nod kinda upset. Did he forget we have the same birthday?

"When do you leave?" I ask. He checks his phone before answering. "The 26th." That's Friday. Only two more days then he leaves.

"And you're staying there until your birthday." I say slowly. He nods. "Okay, have fun." I smile. I'll just have a supernatural marathon.

"Don't look so sad." He says moving close to kiss my cheek. "I'm not." I lie.

"You're lying. But you're coming with us so don't be so pouty." He says. I smile wide this time before straddling him. "I love you, you know that." I say as I peck his lips.

"I love you too. And don't think I forgot your birthday either." He says catching me off guard. "You remembered?" I ask.

He gives me a look of disbelief. "We share the same birthday!" He shouts, laughing afterwards. I laugh, feeling stupid for even thinking he forgot.

"Wow." I say after calming down. "Huh." He says, not hearing what I said.

"We're turning 16." I say, smiling. He nods, lacing our fingers together. "Yeah, finally. 15 is starting to be boring." He says.

"I love you. So much." He says suddenly. I smile confused. We just said this a few minutes ago. "I love you too." I say nonetheless.

All of a sudden, we hear this big bang. "What the hell?" I say, walking to go see what happened. When I make it to the living room, Grayson is at the door. "Um kat, it's for you." He says moving out of the way.

"Shawn?" I ask confused. He wasn't supposed to be here until tomorrow. I guess he got off early. "What are you doing here?" I ask, making my way over to hug him. He doesn't hug me, instead he matches over to Ethan.

"How can you do that to her!" He shouts, making me flinch. What is he taking about.

I walk up behind him, placing my hand on his shoulder. "Shawn, what's going on?"

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." Ethan says, not dropping eye contact with him. He takes a step closer. "You better shut up before-"

"Before what! What are you going to huh?" He says, standing taller, if that's possible.

"You're gonna find out if you say one more word." He threatens.

"Okay! Enough!" I shout walking between them. I look between the two, anger radiating off of them both. "What the hell is going on? Someone better tell me before I punch both of you."

"Tell her." Shawn says slowly, backing away. Ethan shakes his head, taking a step back too.

"Tell her or I will." He warns. I look back and forth, waiting for someone to speak. "For God's sake! Tell me what!" I yell.

"This!" Shawn shouts as he shows me his phone. It's a picture. A picture I wish I hadn't seen. I can't begin to describe the feeling it brings me. My damn tears are threatening to fall and I let them. I glance at Ethan to see him staring at me.

"You bastard."

___

So what do you think is going to happen tomorrow? What did Ethan do that made Katherine cry?... again.

Anyways comment your ideas of that could happen.

Hope you liked tonight's chapter.

P.s ignore spelling errors.

✌PEACE✌