Chapter 1 •We're Back•

"Wake up sleepy head." Someone says in my ear. I groan and lazily smack their face.

"Go away, I'm sleeping." I mumble as I roll over.

"Katherine come on, please." The voice who I recognize is Grayson.

"Where is Ethan?" I ask tiredly, sitting up.

"Making your lazy butt breakfast. I'd make it, but he doesn't like my cooking." He shrugs then walks out.

I groan finally standing up- with some struggle -then going into the kitchen for breakfast. I instantly wake up from the smell. Smells like heaven.

"Morning." I greet everyone. I make my way over to ethan and wrap my arms around his torso. I kiss the back of his neck. "Morning babe." I smile.

"Morning." He turns his head, smiling from the side.

"What are your plans for the day?" I ask walking to the side. I grab the plates and some appliances. I walk back and set the table.

"Not much, just editing for tomorrow's video." He says holding his hand out for a plate.

"Need any help?" I ask as I pass him a plate. I snap my fingers at Gray to let him know his plate is ready. He looks up and nods, coming over to the table.

"Pff, you can't edit like me." He flips his non existing long hair. I raise my eyebrows at his answer.

"Wanna bet?" I challenge him, passing another plate. He smirks at me, passing me emily's plate.

"Ok, you edit tomorrow's video. See how you do." He says, passing me mine. I smile and take his also. I could pass off as a waitress.

"Ok. Five bucks that I'll do better than you." I hold out my hand.

"How about twenty?" He suggests, holding out his hand also.

"Deal." I say grabbing his hand.

"Deal." He says shaking my hand.

We have a stare off for about 30 seconds before I break the seriousness and laugh. I smile, bringing his lips to mine. He smiles into the kiss, hugging me.

I jump up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I pull away from the kiss and speak. "You're on, Grant." I peck his lips once more. I jump down and go to the table to eat.

He chuckles and joins us. "I'm happy you're mine." He mumbles. I look at him and smile. Leaning towards him, not caring if Emily or Gray watch, I kiss him passionately. "I love you." I say to him once I pull apart.

"I love you too." He smiles at me. We continue to smile at each other, until Gray speaks.

"Can you both not have eye sex at breakfast. It's disgusting. Unlike you two, Emily and I actually want to eat our food." He complains at us two.

"That's not what Emily is thinking right now." I point out. We all look to see a wide eyed Emily with a tomato face.

"Shut up, Katherine!" She hisses. Ethan and I laugh at her before we start eating our breakfast.

______

"Ok let's do this." I mutter to myself, cracking my knuckles. I sit at my desk, getting ready to edit this week's video. It is 10pm. Lets see how long it takes.

I open the file and laugh 25 seconds into the video. Now I know why they edit their videos. They are so awkward in the beginning. "Oh boy." I chuckle.

____

"Ethan! Come look at this." I yell, not caring if gray & emily are sleeping. I back away from the laptop. If I say so myself, I think I did a good job. Not long after my thought, Ethan comes running through the door.

"What?" He asks.

"Prepare for this weeks awesome video. Behold, the snapchat face swap challenge. Tada." I announce, doing a little jazz hands thing. His face expression doesn't change so I click play. I keep glancing back and forth from him and the screen to see his reaction.

Once the video is over, I turn to look at him. "Well.... What do you think?" I ask, poking at his stomach. He stays silent for a few seconds before clapping his hands, bringing a smile to my face. He turns to face me, smiling. I wait for an answer, but get tackled in a hug instead.

"It's great." He mumbles in my ear.

"You think so?" I ask.

"Yup." He says as he moves back a bit. I smile and peck his lips again. We lay there in each others arms for a while longer. His eyes flicker to my lips, then he brings his lips back to mine. I happily kiss back, but stop once I get an idea.

"OH! Wait a second.." I push him off of me and go back to the laptop. I go on chrome and search up a snapchat logo. I save it in a file and reopen this weeks video. "See, I think that we should use this in the thumbnail." I explain as I show him the tumbnail. Heck yeah snapchat logo.

"Ok here you go. Post it tomorrow afternoon, which is..... in a few hours." I move out of the way and let him do his thing. As for me, I'm going to sleep watching Netflix on the couch. I don't know how he isn't tired yet, but oh well.

_______

"GRAY!!! GET OVER HERE!" Ethan shouts from I'm guessing our room. I hear foot steps then some shouts and then nothing. I ignore them and go to sleep. 30 seconds into my nap, I am awoken by yelling once again.

"THIS WEEKS VIDEO IS UP!!" They both say in unison. I jump out of bed and run to the kitchen. I see Emily take out a few munchies and a few bowls. I smirk at her and grab us a few soda bottles. We run back to her & Grayson's room and set our stuff on the bed. I get my laptop and click my notifications on youtube. I click on the twins new youtube video and place my laptop in front of us. Emily & I get comfortable and begin the video. I smile as their faces come onto the screen.

"Whats up guys, we're back!"

____________

A/n

Hey people!! first chapter to the sequel. I really hope you like it. But did you see what I did there? nvm, but keep an eye out for the chapter titles. You might notice something. Comment if you do.