Prolog

Read the description first!!!

WARNING
Appropriate for all audiences. Some language ahead not a lot keeping it pg-13. If parent reading to young ones please replace bad words for them when reading it to them. And I don't own 90% of the characters. This is just a cross over I made for fun. And this is my first book so sorry if some of it doesn't sound right or bad English. Just be kind please.

Some parts of Harry Potter will be in this book along with people from both Hp and NF books.

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

Nicholas Flamel and his wife Perry are dying and need to create the elixir of life. So they created the sorcerers stone. They ran into issues on trying to get the book with the recipe back but the finally got it back a week later.

Scathach has gone her way and is still battling in shadow realms as a warrior. Saint Germain, Joan of arc and Shakespeare are still missing. John Dee is dead or is he? and Machiavelli is with Billy the kid living with Germain, Joan, and Shakespeare.

The twins of legend Sophie and Josh have learned their magic.(Josh has become Death but here he still has his powers). They are at home resting from their long journey from becoming the twins of legend"the two that are one the one that is all". And that is where are story begins.......