Chap 19--Automatically Engaged?

Start from the beginning

My husband spoke a spell round our table, I had not known what kind, but I knew it was one of no disturbance. He pecked at the base of my neck, slightly wrapping his arm round my waist again, pulling my body close against his, as the food appeared on the table.

"Sev, what spell did you place on the table?"

"A glamour charm. One where the onlookers see us talking, but we are not in reality." He smirked.

"Yes, understandable, dear."

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

"Babe." I heard Drake's voice behind me as Severus had gone to the loo.

"Drake, no one must see us!" I hissed quietly.

"I put a spell. Only Blaise and Theo can." I nod. "Babe, we need to set a date for a our wedding."

Wedding? Draco never proposed to me unlike Teddy and Blaise had done.

"You have not proposed to me, Draco Malfoy! Why should I discuss our wedding if you had not asked of it!"

"The Dark Lord told uncle that I shall not propose to you. I do not know why, but I offered to inform you about our engagement. We have been engaged since you had Little Draco in February. I know I should have told you, love, but you were with Blaise and then, he proposed to you. Once you had his son, you up the duff with Theodore's, then he had proposed. You quickly left to uncle's chambers and we have not seen you in almost three months!"

"You had many chances of telling me this, Draco!" I slapped him across his chest.

"Oi! Love, that hurt!" He pretended to look upset, but had taken my hand into his.

"Suck it up, Malfoy!" I huffed, annoyed. "Tell the boys, I'll meet you lot in our quarters during dinner. We will plan the weddings, then."

"I love you, My Lady Love." Draco pecked my hand, before a force dragged him out of the booth and onto the floor.

"Draco!" I cried out, sliding out of the booth and laying my fiance's head in my lap.

"Madam Snape, we are to leave immediately!"

There was barely anyone in The Three Broomsticks, but a few from Hogwarts in Slytherin. I wonder who will question my fiancé once he arrives back into the castle upon seeing me with him.

   I love you too, My Knight.

   Our Quarters, Lady Love?

  Yes, I'll see you there, Drakey.

I stand from the floor, snaking my hand round my husband's arm and leaving to head to the castle, before we were bombarded with questions about my identity.

"How could you show favourtism to him in front of my own house!?" He drawled.

"You threw him out of the booth with a spell! Severus, you humiliated yourself because of what you done to Draco!"

"Was he not, kissing your hand, Madam Snape!? I do not wish to talk about this much more, the damage is all but, done, Hermione."

"What damage, Master Snape!? Draco has caused no damage. He was telling me about our engagement that I had no idea of knowing until today. One of my husbands shall have at least told me that I was engaged to the Malfoy heir, but it must have gone passed the insufferable, ignorant head of yours, greasy git!" I stormed into the castle, heading towards the Room of Requirements and into my bedroom.

   Oh, Bloody hell!

   My Queen, what troubles you?

   Oh My Lord, why had you not told me of my engagement to Draco? He has just told me. Severus—he—