Otabek x Suicidal!Them!Reader

Ba-bump.

Ba-bump.

Ba-bump...

You stared at the piece of paper beneath your fingers and sighed, staring at the the dark, harsh ink lines. The image was of an arrow breaking through skin. Entering through the back between the shoulder blades and protruding from a convulsing chest, blood spurting forth. You studied the grotesque picture, wondering... wishing...

You shook your head, "I shouldn't-"

You bit your lip, and sighed. Breeze ruffed your hair, and you adjusted your position on the bench upon which you sat. The air smelled of spring rain, flowers, and a bit of car exhaust. You faced a road, still busy with cars even at the late hour. You felt almost hypnotized by them as they moved past. The loud noise and colorful light overstimulated your senses. Your vision blurred in and out of focus as you watched them rush back and forth. You clutched the paper tightly in your fingers, feeling it ache as though the arrow was really piercing it. Protruding from your back and poking out of your chest. It stung, and your back felt hot with blood. All of you felt burning hot.

Burning.

Burning.

Burning.

You wanted it to stop. Stop.

Stop.

SToP.

sTOp.

stop.

STOP. 

Nothing was okay. You weren't okay. You were never going to be okay. It all felt so hopeless.

You stood, and slowly began to walk forward. Pretty colors. Blurry colors. Blurry colors from hot tears. This is good. You're moving forward. It's gonna be okay now. The street was so busy. You're gonna be okay now, wanna know why? A big truck was coming. Everything will be okay now. Because... You were small. It would never see you. You'll be dead. Gone. And you'll be happy. No worries. You were so close to the road. So close to being hit-

Something pulled you back with the force able to pull an arrow out of someone's back.

You were yanked away from the road, and fell weakly into strong arms, "You should be more careful. You could've gotten hurt."

"Hey-" you murmured, shaking, "Th- that wasn't-"

"Shhh..." the arms helped you to the bench as you dissolved into tears, sobbing into the coat of a stranger. 

Anger boiled for a second, and you struck the chest of this person. How dare they? How dare they-

But-

You had almost-

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!

Relief washed over you in waves, and you calmed yourself down. You quieted, and the tears stopped when you noticed a strong arm was rubbing your back up and down gently. 

"There's always a reason to live," he said, and you looked up to the face of the man who had pulled the arrow from your back. 

Hey guys!! Been a while, eh? I noticed that- 

A). I hadn't written a One Shot in forever.

B). Oh my gosh that's bad.

C). I need to write one right now.

D). We're #26 in Yuri on Ice! THIS IS SO EXCITING! 

            (Speech speech!)

            I'm really grateful to you all for reading these, and being so supportive! I've always liked writing, so I'm so glad I have a place to express myself!! So thank you all!

On another note- IT'S MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH. So in light of this One Shot, here's the Suicide prevention Hot Line: 1-800-273-8255 Please please PLEASE use it if you are in a bad place and you think that you might do some bad things to yourself. Don't be afraid to ask for help! Mental illnesses are more common than left-handedness, anxiety and depression being the most common, so you are WAY less alone than you think. Feel free to message me anytime- can't guarantee I'll be any help, but I'll listen to whatever you want to talk about, and tell you about some of my experiences as well. 

Another thing- this One Shot was a bit different in that, it was never actually said who the person was ^^ I felt like leaving this one vague because everyone has their own experiences, and I wanted to focus on the topic more than 'OHMYGOSH OTABEK IS SO HOT. AHHHHHHHHHHH' (which is true haha). So I hope you all enjoyed! Summer is upon us so I plan on writing much more! Again, sorry for my long absence!

AND AS ALWAYS, SEE YOU NEXT ONE SHOT!!