Yuuri Katsuki x Reader: COLLAB WITH GEMMA (Cheater) Part 1

Hey everyone!! This is a collaboration between me and xXGEMMA848Xx. Thanks so much, Gemma-Chan! It was great working with you!

You walked down the street, humming to yourself merrily. You swung your arm as you walked, which carried a plastic bag full of groceries. You had forgotten a few last minute ingredients for a recipe and had gone out to get the things you needed. It wasn't terribly late, just very dark because it was December. Your boyfriend was out with his buddy Victor, so you had had the entire night to yourself. So you had decided to make something you enjoyed cooking, and enjoy your evening alone. You had planned to read a book or a binge an anime (or whatever else you might do) as you munched on your delicious dish. 

But then.

You saw him... with another girl on a bench outside of a bar. She was practically eating his face as they kissed. Their cheeks were flushed, and she was running her hands through his hair. You dropped your grocery bag in shock.

No...

He would never have...

How could he do this?!

 "Y-y... YUURI KATSUKI, YOU BASTARD!!" you screamed, impulsively. Every person on the street stopped what they were doing and stared. A few people poked their heads outside the open door of the bar, watching intently.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" you yelled, advancing toward the two. The girl looked at you, revealing her face. She was blonde and gorgeous, and she smirked at you as though she thought you were a mildly amusing blade of grass.

Yuuri looked up at you, and stared at you in silence. There was no regret on his face. None at all.

"YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY?!" you were so infuriated and confused you could hardly get the words out.

"Get out of here, sister. He's mine now," the blonde giggled, and gave you a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Yuuri..." you pleaded, in one last attempt, "Why...?"

He laughed at you.

He laughed, his face all red.

You stared at him for a solid minute as he laughed, as you fully took in what was happening.

"FINE! WE'RE OVER Y-YOU... YOU MOTHER-F*CKER!!" you screeched, you felt hot tears begin to run down you face. You stumbled away, collecting your bag and running as fast as you could home.

Why?

Why?!

WHY?!?!

You had been together for three years, and had lived together for two. You had been through so much... why this? Why now? Had you done something? You had never once thought for a second Yuuri was the type to cheat, but here he was with that smirking blonde, laughing. You hated them. Hated, hated, HATED them.

Six hours prior:

"Hey- Yuuri! Let's go out tonight! Go to a bar!" Victor suggested, excitedly. The two men leaned against Victor's kitchen counter-top. Victor was sipping a shot of vodka while Yuuri clutched a coke in his right hand.

"I dunno... I'm not really one for drinking, Victor. Especially after that banquet," Yuuri shuddered at the thought of being that drunk again.

"Aww... c'mon! I'll take care of ya! It'll be fun!" Victor insisted, and clapped Yuuri on the back so hard he almost spit out his coke.