Christophe x Reader- (Saying Goodbye)

LISTEN TO THE SONG!!! ^^^ I cried the first time I heard it.

You clenched your fists and shivered as you hurried down the sterile white hallways of the hospital. It smelled strongly of disinfectant and anxiety. You passed a few nurses in light blue scrubs and, as you got neared your destination, you became increasingly more distressed.

No.

No...

NO!!!

PLEASE NO!!!!

You threw open the door and stumbled into a small room. You stared breathlessly at the small girl lying on a hospital bed, an IV in her right arm. You rushed to her side and collapsed to your knees. You took her small frail hand in yours and fought back tears. 

"You're gonna be okay... Oh God please..." you murmured, "Y-you... you're gonna make it, my little star... You've got to."

After a short time, the child opened her eyes and gazed at your trembling form peacefully, "Hey, Big Sis..."

"Asta!" you cried, and stopped yourself from crushing her in a giant bear hug, only putting your hands gently on her shoulders and resting your head lightly on her chest for a few moments, before pulling away and gripping her small hand again.

"I've heard the doctors talking... I know I don't have very much time left," Asta said softly, and smiled down at you.

"No! No- you're gonna-"

"(Y/N)," she cut you off firmly but gently, "It's okay. I know my life hasn't been long, but it's been happy. Thank you for being my Big Sister."

Asta coughed a little. Searing pain ripped through your chest, tears streamed down your cheeks.

"H-hey! Don't cry, I don't want that to be the last thing I see," your little sister reached with her free hand and wiped the tears away with her dainty trembling finger.

"Asta..." you whispered, and sniffed.

"Remember that time before I got sick? And you took me to the beach?" she asked, and your eyes widened.

"You remember that?" you asked in disbelief.

She must have been four years old, and you had been ten. She had gripped your hand tightly with her tiny one as you led her to the small sandy beach not far from your house. You had snuck out with a ten dollar bill and had intended to bring her to the ice cream vendor that was always there. Your parents hadn't wanted to bring you since they were busy building a porch on the front of your house, so you, being the tough ten year-old you were, had decided to take matters into your own hands. You walked up to the vendor and confidently ordered two (favorite frozen treats). He stared at the two of you for a moment, but then shrugged, figuring your mother was probably near by. He handed over the delectable gifts to the two of you with a wink and a smile. You lead Asta to a bench and you both sat and licked and slurped until your desserts were gone. It had gotten all over her face, hands, and shirt- but the toddler grinned like a maniac. 

"Sis, that was so good!"  she exclaimed, giggling.

"Yup," you said, swinging your legs as you looked up at the clouds, "Look Asta! A bear!"

A puffy white bear loped slowly across sky, drifting with the wind.

"Where?!"

"There!"

"I don't see it!" Asta pouted, angrily. You sighed, and rolled your eyes. You a stood up and grabbed Asta's hand, and pointed. She gasped.

"OH!"

"Yup."

"Let's play in the water!" she giggled, and pulled you over to the edge of the sand. She then stopped and stared at the water nervously, doubting herself. You dipped your toe in, finding it to be actually warmer than you'd expected. Being on one foot and being the clumsy ten year-old your were, you lost your balance and fell forward into the water. Asta pointed and laughed at you as you flailed before sitting up, soaking wet. You reached over and pulled her in too, and in response she cried out in anger.

"HEY! NO FAIR!"

"It is so fair," you argued, slamming your fist down in the water. It splashed Asta in the face. She screamed, and splashed you back. It back a full on fight. The two of you squealed with delight and splashed each other until the sun was low and Asta was trembling with cold.

Your parents eventually found you, and punished you for stealing and running away. But you had had fun, and that was the important part. You had never forgotten that, but you thought Asta had forgotten. It had been so long ago.

"Hahaha of course I remember! We got in so much trouble!" Asta laughed.

"Yeah! And that (frozen treat) got all over your face!" you chuckled, still wiping away tears.

"You fell face first in the water..." she snickered, and pointed at you like she had when it had happened. The two of you laughed until your sides ached. But Asta's was weaker and quiet, and she stopped before long, tired out. You stopped too, and looked up at her.

"(Y/N)! Asta!" a distressed voice called behind you. You whipped your head around, to see a man standing in the doorway out of breath.

"Chris!" you exclaimed, a sense of relief flooding through your body. He's here.

"My love..." Christophe murmured and rushed towards you, wrapping an arm around your waist. He took Asta's other hand.

"Chris..." Asta said, her eyes lighting up.

"Vat have ze doctors said?! Vill she be alright?" Chris asked anxiously, tightening his grip on your waist. Tears escaped your eyes, and Asta gave him a sad smile.

"NO!" Chris cried, and looked around the room, as though trying to find something to fix this. But nothing could. His green eyes brimmed with tears, and he bowed his head in defeat.

"Ms. (L/N), it's time," a doctor said coming up from behind you. His name was Aleks Volkov, and he'd been taking care of Asta for as long as she'd been sick.

"Dr. Volkov..." you said, and looked up at him. He put a hand on your shoulder, and gestured to the heart monitor. Her heart beat slower and slower.

"I'll leave you three alone," he said, and left the room, "I'll be back."

"Where's (family member)?" Asta asked, and blinked sleepily. (A/N- I don't know your guys' situation.)

"Caught in traffic," you choked.

"At least you're here," Asta murmured, and smiled.

"Asta..." you are Chris both whispered.

"I'm glad I was able to see you two before I die. Chris, keep skating, okay? Keep being who you are," Asta said, her voice growing quieter by the second, "(Y/N)... I love you so much, Big Sis. Thanks for... all y-you've given me..."

She smiled one last time, and closed her eyes.

"ASTA!" you cried and caressed her cheek with your hand, tears streaming down your face.

Chris kissed your cheek and hugged you as you cried your heart out.

Hey guys! I know I promised a Yuuri x Singer!Reader, but this needed to come first. Salty_Space requested this One Shot, and she really needs it right now. Hope you enjoy this! 

Have a great day, and as always, see you next One Shot! Sayonara!