Christmas with you guys!!!

ShannicoleDawkins:

Ah, I might have to return to work on the 25th. I had a month vacation and requested extra time off until the 24th. If I'm lucky however, my boss might just give me the 25th and 26th off (since the 26th is Boxing Day here in the Bahamas) and have me return to work on the 27th instead *fingers crossed*. If not, well that's just extra pay for me.

I don't celebrate Christmas. I stopped doing so a few years ago and I more or less observe Hanukkah now. My husband on the other hand (yes you read that right, I'm married), celebrates Christmas and we've managed to make it work by respecting each other's differences (A/N: my hubby knows about my YOI obsession and teases me about it, lol...it's a fair trade since I tease him about his obsession with Batman XD).

Oh before I forget to mention it...on the 26th (and on New Year's Day), we have an annual Junkanoo Parade here in New Providence, Bahamas and one in Grand Bahama, Bahamas. It's quite beautiful and lively.

Me: Awww cute!! I got the image of you sitting on your laptop reading fanfiction on the couch while your husband stands on the coffee table wearing a cape. XD

xXGEMMA848Xx:

I understand, getting gifts are quite hard, but advanced Merry Christmas, senpai!!

Me: You as well, Gemma-Chan!

JustOneLily:

For Christmas I normally am very busy! I my family is very big and quite separated. So I have about four to five Christmases in general... it's not as fun as it sounds. XD

Me: I have a friend who has seven Christmases. Haha- yeah. I had three, myself. It's fun to see a lot of your family, but it can be pretty crazy and tiring!!