Yurio x Reader- (My Sister's a Fan Girl and there's a Guy in my House)

You smiled a little as you watched your little sister pump her legs passionately on the swing next to you, determination carved into her delicate features. She stuck her tongue out of the side of her mouth in concentration, and her face was flushed from running around the play ground.

You sat in the swing, swaying forward and back slightly, your feet dangling several inches above the ground. You hung onto the chain, the breeze ruffling your hair. The sun filtered through the trees, green light dancing across your skin. The atmosphere was calm and peaceful, the children laughing and your sister grinning. You gulped in the fresh air, smiling to yourself contentedly.

Well, of course, it was all calm and peaceful until-

"YURI PLISETSKY!!!" your sister yelled, vaulting off of the swing at its highest point and flailing in the air before landing on the ground. She wobbled before regaining her balance and rushing over to a shocked teenage boy in a leopard print jacket. He looked familiar, but you couldn't put your finger on it.

The entire park had heard her and several people (mostly girls) began running over to him. Some kids had no idea who Plisetsky was and were just curious about all the commotion, but there were some genuine die-hard fans stampeding in his direction. You didn't know where all the teenage girls had come from, but they began to surround the poor guy.

He had been too surprised at first to react properly, taken off guard, and now he was making an attempt to run away that you could tell would prove to be futile. The girls were too close.

But you didn't really care about him, you were both angry and worried for your sister, "YOU! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW, (sister's name, and if you don't have one, call her Asta, from a previous One Shot)!!" 

She ignored you, reaching Plisetsky and triumphantly throwing her arms around his waist, hugging him tightly. He staggered on his feet.

You charged over there past the overzealous fan girls, "GET OVER HERE, MISSY, BEFORE I SMASH YOUR HEAD IN! YOU DO NOT ATTACK PEOPLE LIKE THIS! So sorry, Sir, for the inconvenience..."

Your sister cowered behind Plisetsky, "B-but I..."

"Let go," you snapped, as the fan girls descended and all attempted to get at Plisetsky at once. You were pressed against his chest, your faces inches apart as the mob condensed. 

"S-sorry," you murmured, face reddening.

"Ve gotta get out of here," he said, and the two of you struggled against the screaming teenage girls. Hands were clawing and ripping at you, trying to pry you away from Plisetsky. He hugged you, trying to keep you close as the two of you elbowed and pushed your way out. You eventually made it to a point where the three of you could make a break for it. You all ran, dashing down the street. You gripped his hand, as he pulled you forward. He was faster, and it felt like your arm was gonna be ripped off.

"Who the heck are you?!" you asked, yanking him to turn left on the corner, in the direction of your house. You figured it was the safest place. 

"Yurio-" your sister started.

"My name is Yuri Plisetsky," he said, breathlessly, "I'm a figure skater for Russia. And you?!"

"(F/N) (L/N), and that's my sister, (S/N)," you thought for a moment.

"Oh hey, I've heard of you!" you said, and pulled him up the walk and through the front door of your house. Your sister slammed the door and you locked it. The fan girls congregated outside, looping around like wolves, looking agitated.

"Of course you've heard of him! C'mon, see my room!" your sister squealed, and pulled a too-tired-to-care Plisetsky down the hallway.

You went to the kitchen and poured three (drinks of choice) and brought them to your sister's room, where she was enthusiastically pointing out her posters of famous figure skaters. 

"There's you, of course, Mr. Yurio! It's my favorite. But I also got Victor N-" she paused, and glanced at you, unsure. You looked at the poster she was pointing at. You had followed figure skating with her since your parents weren't very interested. You drove her to Figure Skating practice and had bought her several of the posters that hung on her wall. You weren't totally in the dark, far from it. You, in fact, knew each skater well. It wasn't your passion, like it was your sister's, but figure skating was something you could appreciate and enjoy with her.

"Nikiforov," you said, gently, handing the two of them their beverages.

"R-right! You know him, Yurio, real well I bet. Wow, you two are so good! Russia always wins gold in the Olympics. And there's Yuuri Katsuki from Japan, JJ Leroy from Canada... um, Ph- er..." she paused.

"Phichit Chulanont."

"Yeah, I'm not good at pronouncing stuff. He's from Thailand. There's Chris Giacometti from Switzerland..." she said, "Yuna Kim! I love her! And then there's Meryl Davis and Charlie White together, they one Gold at Sochi for Ice Dancing."

Yurio nodded in approval, seeing her love for the sport shine in her eyes like it did in his. She wasn't a shallow teenage girl who found him hot, just an enthusiastic nine year-old who loved figure skating and looked up, not only to him, but to a lot of big figure skaters.

"Well, it looks like you might be here for a while, Mr. Plisetsky," you said, and the three of you left (S/N)'s room. He glanced out the window.

"Da... Looks like it," he said with a sigh. You glanced at your younger sister, who looked as though she were about to burst. She was grinning like a maniac, and she kept bouncing on her heels. You put a hand on her shoulder in an effort to calm her down.

"You two hungry?" you asked, and your sister nodded. Yurio's stomach growled.

You laughed, "Alright, Mac-and-Cheese it is."

"I-I'll help," Yurio said, almost grudgingly, "I caused all this and-"

He looked as though he really didn't want to say it, but he also really meant it.

"I'm sorry," he muttered, and you smiled.

"It's totally fine. Let's get started," you said, and rolled up your sleeves.

"I'll help too!" your sister gasped, raising her hand in the air as if she knew the answer to a teacher's question.

The three of you set to work, making simple Craft Mac-an-Cheese from a box. You honestly didn't need help, but was glad to have it. Yurio and your sister's antics were hilarious since they had no idea what they were doing. You didn't know how it happened, but by the time the food was done, your sister was perfectly clean, but Yurio however...

"You have cheese powder in your hair and a smear of butter on you cheek," you said leading Yurio to the bathroom and taking out a wash cloth. You ran in under warm water and rung it out. You cupped his chin and wiped his face, realizing how close your faces were and how weird this probably was for him. Your face reddened. You ran a hand through his hair to get the powder out, the heat rising up your neck and ears.

"Oh... now it's on your face too," he said, and brushed some powder off of your cheek. His face was red too.

"Th-thanks."

Hey guys! I know this should have come a while ago and I'm sorry! This was requested by Stella-Nova. Hope you enjoyed!!! Next up is a Yurio x PunkMusician!Reader. So stay tuned! 

WE'RE OVER 29K AND I'M FREAKING OUT!!!! OH MY GOD!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *falls on floor* 

THANKS FOR READING!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! AND AS ALWAYS, SEE YOU NEXT ONE SHOT! 

SAYONARA!