Otabek x Pregnant!Reader

You had known him for a long time. You had been a foreign exchange student in Kazakhstan in high school, and had met him during your time there. He was quiet and introverted, but there was something about him...

He loved ice skating, it was his passion. He also loved music. He always walked around with his earbuds in, bobbing his head to a melody no one else could hear. He was straight-forward, and although didn't speak often- always spoke his mind.

You would go to watch him skate at a public rink after school. It was usually empty- and he was alone, skating during the off-season. You'd bring your homework, and study until he was finished. Afterwards, the two of you would spend time together.

He confessed to you one day, when you had rented a pair of skates to join him. He had turned his back to you, and said rather bluntly, "I love you."

And you loved him back.

You dated until you had to go back home. It was a day you would never forget, waving to him at the air port before turning your back and boarding the plane. It hurt your heart to no end.

After you graduated, you moved to Kazakhstan. When you arrived- the two of you were overjoyed to be together again.

He was gone often, being a professional figure skater. And being a DJ. But the two of you made it work. The night before he left to start competing for the Grand Prix Final, he spent the night at your apartment.

You went to college, pursuing your dream as a/an (dream job).  But then one day you found out that you weren't as alone as you thought you were.

You were pregnant.

It was strange. Food tasted differently, and you were always tired. At first, no one could tell, but then your belly started to grow. You felt self-conscious about it, until you decided to embrace it. You had a child growing inside of you, and gosh darn it, who cares if people think you're fat. You're supposed to be. Your emotions were all over the place, and you often cried yourself to sleep because he wasn't there with you.

You kept debating whether to call and tell him, or to wait until he returned. You followed his skating on TV religiously, and you would rub your belly and say, "That's your daddy, little one."

You called him often, and every time you spoke you wanted to say, "Otabek, I'm pregnant!"

 But you felt it should be in person, so you waited.

Finally, it was all over. 

1. Yuri Plisetsky of Russia

Otabek had talked about how he was good friends with Yuri. 

2. Yuuri Katsuki of Japan

3. Jean-Jacques Leroy of Canada

4. Otabek Altin of Kazakhstan 

You were so proud, your heart was bursting.

He came back soon after.

------

You slipped the tight shirt over your head, and looked down at yourself with a smile. You were a few months along, and your belly was showing. It wasn't huge, but it was an obvious baby bump. The shirt was both comfortable, and it hugged your skin, showing off your belly. Today, Otabek was coming back- and you were going to tell him.

You heard a car pull up in front of the apartment, and you hurried from your bedroom, out the door, through the hallway, down the stairs and out the front door.

There he was.

He saw you and stopped in his tracks.Realization dawned across his face. Tears welled in your eyes, "Otabek..."

He dropped his suit case and rushed towards you, pulling you into a gentle embrace. His voice was choked with emotion, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to tell you in person," you murmured, pulling back and brushing the hair out of his eyes. He rested a hand on your belly, and smiled.

"I'll teach the baby to skate."

Hey guys! This is a short one, requested by Rock_n_roll-chan. I have a lot more coming soon, so stay tuned! I would like to point out that all art I have used (like the picture above) is not mine. 

Rock n' roll-Chan, I hope this lived up to your expectations! Sorry it took so long to publish.

Alright, THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING! I love you guys. Vote, comment, request, follow, and as always, see you next one shot! Sayonara!