Yurio x Otabek- What the hell is this feeling?!

The music pulsed through the air, vibrating through Otabek's entire being. He tapped on his lap top which was hooked up to the big loud speaker system, controlling the music. The club was full and nearly everyone was dancing, even those that were usually off to the side. It something about the music he played, no one could resist dancing.

Not even Yurio.

Otabek's eyes widened when he realized Yurio was in the crowd of people, dancing. He left his station and pushed through the crowd of people until he reached the sixteen-year-old. Yurio saw him and suddenly seemed very small. Otabek grabbed him by the collar, and brought his face close. His face turned red.

"Yuri! What the hell are you doing?! You're not allowed in here!" Otabek yelled, and Yurio looked away, ashamed.

"I followed you in here..." Yurio muttered, and Otabek stared at him and sighed.

"Come on," Otabek said, and released Yurio's collar. He wrapped an arm around him and led him in a back room. 

"I didn't know you were a DJ. Can I use that song that was playing earlier for my exhibition skate?" Yurio asked, as Otabek closed the door behind him. They were in a room reserved for employees, and Yurio sat down in a chair- instantly comfortable.

"As long as you promise to never come back here. You didn't drink anything, did you?" Otabek asked, buying two Coca Colas out of a vending machine in the corner of the room. He tossed it to Yurio, who opened it and was met with a bit of overflow because the carbonated beverage had been thrown across the room. He quickly pressed his lips to the can and slurped up the escaping liquid. Otabek chuckled.

"No," Yurio said, and Otabek sat down next to Yurio.

"I can stay for a while, I've got the system set up to play a few more songs," Otabek said, and opened his coke, which- to Yurio's great annoyance- didn't overflow. Otabek noticed Yurio's scowl, and laughed leaning forward as he did so. After a moment, Yurio began laughing as well, and they were both doubled over and holding their stomachs. Neither of them were sure what was so funny, but they just kept laughing.

They came to a stop, taking in deep breaths. They looked up to find their faces were very close. Yurio's face turned a deep crimson, and Otabek felt his heart start to beat faster.

What... is this...? This feeling...

He felt his body start to move forward, heart pounding in his ears. Before he realized what was happening, he had pressed his lips against Yurio's.

WHAT AM I DOING?!

He pulled back, looking at the boy in shock. Yurio was a thousand shades redder, and trembling a bit.

"V-V-VHAT THE HELL?!" Yurio hollered, but then softened. On impulse, he grabbed Otabek's collar, and pulled him in for another kiss.

Hey everyone! This one shot was requested by TeragramC. I hope you enjoyed, Tera! Thanks so much everyone for reading, I'm almost at 7k!!!!!!!! 

I know there has been some conflict lately about how I type out the accents. I'm sorry if it offends people, but I'm going to continue because it is my style of writing. I encourage everyone to get along and if you don't enjoy my writing, then there are plenty of other One Shots you can read. 

Have a good day, I love you guys! And as always, see you next one shot! Sayonara!