Emil x Reader [And we danced]

"NO WAY. I'M NOT GOING-"

"Come on! What's the worst that could happen?" your best friend grinned, and winked at you.

"Uh... many things," you said as you watched her run a hand through her hair- sticking her tongue out flirtatiously in the mirror. You cringed. She wore a skin tight black dress that exposed her shoulders, and you envied her ability to pull off the outfit.

"Do my eyeliner, then we'll get you into that dress," she said, and handed you the black pencil. You glared at her, and groaned.

"(Y/N)!!" she insisted, and you caved. Grabbing her chin roughly in annoyance, she closed her eyes as you applied the eyeliner thickly. You nodded in approval, happy with tour handiwork. Those were the best wings you'd ever drawn. She grinned and grabbed the pencil back.

"Your turn!"

"What! No-"

"Yup, close your eyes or I'll poke them out," she said, cheerfully- and you questioned her sanity, but did as you were told. She was soon finished and you checked in the mirror to find she'd done a better job than you had anticipated. You pulled your (hair length) (hair color) into a high pony tail (or whatever you want) and (B/F/N) pulled you into your room and grabbed a dress out of your closet. Insert description, I don't know what you prefer. Imagine it was more revealing/voluptuous than what you'd normally be comfortable with)

"Ah... no thanks," you said, and stared at the dress. A bit too revealing for your taste, you didn't even know why you owned it.

"Come on, you'll look gorgeous," she said, and yanked your shirt off.

"Whoa, hey-"

Before you knew it, she had you in the dress.

"How the heck did you do that?!" you asked, feeling very exposed and embarrassed.

I've got mad skills," she said, and winked in an over-exaggerated seductive way that just ended up being funny. You rolled your eyes, and slipped on a pair of black (heels? Flats? Whatever you prefer)

"OKAY- IT'S TIME TO CLUB IT UP!" (B/F/N) punched the air with her fist, and dragged you out the door.

"No one says that!" you yelled as you were being pulled.

------

The place was loud and dark. (B/F/N) pulled you through thru people on the dance floor. They reminded you of the movie Dirty Dancing (if you haven't seen it, you should. It's just very... touchy-feely dancing if you know what I mean).

"Hey, love," said a deep voice to your right. It was (B/F/N)'s boyfriend, he smiled and wrapped an arm around her waist. You smiled and gave him a small nod, you decided you would back off and wallflower so they could be alone together. They immediately started dancing sensually, and you snuck off into a corner before your best friend noticed.

"Láska," a voice said, and you turned to see a man with light brown hair and the loveliest blue eyes you'd ever seen.

"Yes?" you asked, looking around to see if he meant someone else.

"You're all alone. Why is zat?" he asked, and motioned for you to follow him as he headed towards the bar.

"Well, my best friend brought me here, but she's dancing with her boyfriend... so..." you said, glancing back at (B/F/N) and her lover now full on making out while they danced.

"I see. Jsi Krásná. Máš prîtele?" he asked, and you cocked your head to the side, confused.

"Oh... never mind," he shook his head, and ordered a drink for himself and for you.

"Oh no- you didn't have to-"

"Ah- Let a guy buy you a drink!" he said, and handed you the glass. A fast song came on, and the couples on the dance floor began jumping up and down in a less sensual way.

"Vent to dance?" he asked, and you shrugged- following him into the crowd.

"Hey- I didn't catch your name! I'm (Y/N)."

"Emil Nekola," he said, and smiled at you.

He took your hand, and the two of you moved to the beat, and when you finished your drinks- you set them on a random table before going back to the dance floor. Unbeknownst to you, (B/F/N) came and pulled out your high ponytail (or whatever it was), you hair cascading over your shoulders.

"Hey, what the-"

She cackled, "Enjoying yourself?"

You glared at her, as she and her boyfriend joined the two of you. You followed her example and incorporated running your hand through your hair and swaying your hips into how you were dancing. The four of you jumped (and did the Macarena? Or however you dance. Maybe you pull a Luna Lovegood. Just let loose) until a slow song came on. (B/F/N) and her boyfriend's lips collided within seconds, and Emil rested his hands on your waist. You put your hands on his shoulders, and wondered what he had said earlier. Jsi Krásná. Máš prîtele?

What did that mean?

"What did you say earlier?" you asked, "When you spoke in another language?"

"I guess you'll have to spend more time with me to find out," Emil said, and you blushed.

Hey everyone! I posted this... and then accidentally deleted it. Sorry everyone. @Manimatsu requested this, but I totally messed up and wrote this instead of the scenario she wanted. She said it was okay... so here it is!!

School and final exams are over!! So this means I'll be posting more. Hopefully. I have a lot of requests to do, so please be patient. I'm only human.

So, please vote, follow, comment, and request. And as always, see you next one shot! Sayonara!