Victor x Suicidal!Reader Part 4 [Hey, this is my fiancée!]

A/N- Hey guys! This is the last part of Victor x Suicidal!Reader, I hope you enjoyed it! Give the song above a listen, it's Marry you by Bruno Mars. XD

"(name of best friend- this was the Lead Singer)... it's been five years since you've gone. I've missed you a lot. I should have visited you sooner. I know, I know... . I'm here now, anyway. I met this guy- seriously, I did! His name is Victor Nikiforov. Yeah, that famous figure skater. Mmhmm, he's way hotter in person. (Name of other friend- this is the Drummer. Let's call him/her Friend #1) and (Name of another friend- the Pianist. Let's call him/her Friend #2) and I are still playing, but it's not the same without you. (Friend #1) is still wicked on the drums, and (Friend #2)'s songs are amazing and so is his/her playing. I bet they've visited you already.

"It's been hard. After you died, I wanted to follow you. I know you didn't want that, but it's what I wanted. Not anymore. I'll see you someday, just not yet. I have Reborn- yeah, we had to rename the band, since there are three of us now. We decided on Reborn because we had sorta died when you did, and then came back to life. Anyway, I have them, and I have Victor. They really saved me, and I wish I could've saved you. But no more dwelling on what could've been done. I just came here to say... that I'm okay now. And that I love and miss you. See you on the flip side (name of best friend)."

"(Y/N)!"

"Victor?!"

"Da, sorry I'm late!"

"No it's okay-"

"(Y/N)... will you marry me?"

"Oh my God, yes!! Here that, (name of best friend)?! This is Victor- my fiancée!"

(and kiss)