Yuuri x Singer!Reader- (How would you feel if I told you I loved you?)

[LISTEN TO THE SONGS!!]

We were sitting in a parked car,

Stealing kisses in the front yard,

We got questions we should not ask....

But how would you feel...

If I told you I loved you?

You hit chords on a keyboard and sang, smiling. You glanced over the audience, searching the faces. Though they were shadowed, and you couldn't make anyone out.The venue was huge and outside, a large stage lit up with multicolored lights. Thousands of people swayed below to the music. The stars above you glistened, and the night air might've been cold if not for the large mass of body heat all around. The moon was a small crescent to you right.

It's just something that I want to do.

You were preforming at a concert with several other artists, and you were second to last on the line-up. Bruno Mars had been put first to pump up the crowd with a little Uptown Funk action, and then Adele shook the earth with her power house voice (HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!!!). Ed Sheeran was scheduled to go after you to end the concert, and you internally fan girl-ed because as a transition he would come onstage while you were singing his song How would you feel? and finish the song with you as a duet. (A/N- I don't know what music you guys are into. Go ahead and imagine any of your favorite bands/artists. Perhaps Panic!At the Disco or Imagine Dragons. Or Shawn Mendes. Or The Fray. Or the Weekend. Or Breaking Benjamin. BTS or Big Bang if you're into K-pop. Or Kelsea Ballerini, Carrie Underwood, or Blake Shelton if you like country. You could even bring- IF YOU KNOW THESE TWO I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER- Frank Sinatra or Patsy Kline back from the dead. Whoever you want.)

There was an empty stool and a mic sitting next to you a bit awkwardly, unused and waiting for Ed to take the stage. You heard a guitar join your keyboard and the audience went wild. Ed sat on the stool and began to sing with you. You gave him a small smile.

You imagined he was really someone else, that you were singing a duet with someone else. You knew he was in the crowd, but you couldn't see him.

Yuuri Katsuki.

Earlier Yuuri had practiced with you. He wasn't the world's best singer, but he could carry a tune. He was a good friend who came to your concerts as often as possible, and when you hung out together sometimes you practiced your songs in front of him, and he'd sing with you. And you had fallen in love with him.

You wanted to tell him, but you were to nervous. Which was ironic, you were a performer who hardly got anxious for entire concerts, but you were afraid to say three words.

The song was drawing to an end and you had a thought.

A crazy, insane, incredibly stupid thought.

"Tell me that you love me too..."  the two of you finished, and the last note sounded. The applause was wild.

Over the applause you stuttered into the microphone, "Y-Yuuri Katsuki? I know th-that you're out there tonight..."

The applause died down, and the crowd stared at you intently.

"I was wondering.... How would you feel..." you took a deep breath, cursing yourself for your stupidity, "If I told you I loved you? B-because it's just something that I wanted to do."

Silence.

Complete silence.

You fidgeted uncomfortably, a few whispers passed through the crowd. You bit your lip, and turned red in embarrassment. Tears threatened to spill, and you blinked several times. You were about to turn around leave the stage, but then- a figure pulled himself up onto the stage and started towards you. A security guard started after him, but then stopped when he realized this was the man you had referred to. Yuuri ran towards you, and threw him arms around you. Your lips collided.

The crowd went crazy, screaming and celebrating- but you barely heard. Your hands were in his hair and his were wrapped around your waist. 

Ed Sheeran grinned and started up a sweet rendition of Hearts don't Break Around Here. Yuuri and you began to slow dance, your faces centimeters apart.

"I love you too," Yuuri murmured, and placed a kiss on your forehead. 

Hey guys! My family was visiting this past week so I haven't been able to work on this, and I apologize!! This One Shot was requested by FaylynneEucliffe. Hope you enjoyed!! Next up is Part 2 of the Phichit x Reader. 

AHHHHHH!!!!! I'M FREAKING OUT, WE'RE AT OVER 25K!!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY AND SURPRISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

 Love you guys! Remember to request, and as always, see you next One Shot! Sayonara!