Yurio x Reader- (Can you hear my heart beat?)

Yurio's knees hit the ice, tears streaming down his cheeks. He brought his hands to his face, his shoulders shaking.

"YURIO! YES, YOU DID IT! YOU WERE AMAZING! YURIO! I LOVE YOU!" the words left your mouth without you even realizing it, and you leapt from your seat. The crowd was going wild, no one even heard you- which you were glad of. 

His performance had been nearly flawless- except he had flubbed a triple toe loop in the second half. Even so, it had been beautiful. You were crying, and shaking all over. Goosebumps covered your arms, even though you were wearing a jacket. You ran from your spot in the stands to the place where Yurio would exit the ice. He shakily stood and skated away from the center of the ice.

"YURIO!" you shouted, running to meet him. He turned and saw you, a smile that could cure any sickness or ailment spread across his face and melted your heart. He looked bone tired, but proud.

"(Y/N)!"

You remembered when you had met him years before. You two had been little. Your parents were friends with his Grandpa, and had decided to introduce the two of you.

 When you first saw him, he was skating. 

The two of you were five years old, and you had been amazed. In your eyes, he was amazing. (A/N- Yurio really wasn't that good, but better than your average five year old) He was the one who had taught you to skate. For a long time, you were no good at all. He'd yell at you, saying how bad you were and you needed to try harder. By the time you were nine, you were pretty decent. But Yurio was a prodigy. He skated circles around you. He used to tease you about it.

-----

"You suck so much. C'mon, you can do better zan zat!" Yurio jeered, skating backwards while you skated towards him.

"Shut up!" you cried, skating faster. You weren't half bad, in fact, having been skating since you five- and you were twelve now.

"Wha- Whoa!" you lost your balance, and started to fall forward. You waited for your knees to hit the ice.

But they didn't.

Arms wrapped around your waist, catching you, "Ah- Yuri?"

"You okay?" he asked, and you gripped his shoulders, getting your footing. You looked up to find your faces very close.

"Y-yes. I'm fine," you said, feeling your face heat up a bit. Why was your heart beating so fast? You must have been really scared of falling.

"Good. 'ere," Yurio said, slowly releasing you and holding out his hand. You took it, and he guided you across the ice, "Now you can't fall on your face like an idiot. But you already are one so..."

"Haha- yeah... HEY!" you said, and scowled. He bursted out laughing, and you stared at him as you both skated forward. You then joined in.

-----

He had teased you, sure- but it had never bothered you much. He had been your best friend. You had traveled around the world, supporting him as he skated. And then one day- you realized you loved him. You had loved him all this time. 

Yurio stepped off the ice, and stopped in front of him.

"YURIO, YOU WERE AMAZING!" you said, and threw your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist leaned into you, exhausted. 

I love you.

"Let's get to the Kiss an' Cry," you said, and Yakov tossed you his jacket. You caught it while still hugging him, and draped it over his shoulders. You broke the hug, and he pulled his arms in the sleeves. You started to walk off to to the Kiss and Cry, but Yurio caught your wrist.

"Yurio, what is it?" you asked, and cocked your head. He entwined his fingers with yours and looked away. Electric shocks ran up your arm, and your heart began to race. But you shrugged it off and followed him over to the Kiss and Cry.

You, Yurio, Yakov, and Lilia sat on the bench. Yurio gripped your hand, and you all waited with baited breath for the results.

319.53- he just barely beat Yuri Katsuki, who had 319.41.

HE WON GOLD.

"Yurio! You did it, you really did it!" you cried and turned to him, tearing up. Without a second thought, you both leaned in and kissed. It was deep and passionate, and you were shocked by your sudden boldness. After a moment, you felt the eyes of the reporters, and the cameras.

"They're kissing! Oh my God- are you getting this?!"

"Whoa, are they a thing?"

You both broke away, flushing with embarrassment.

"Let's get out of here," he said, and he led you out of the Rink and into the vacant hallway that led to the locker rooms. Your head was still spinning from what just happened. I k-kissed him, and he kissed b-back...

You leaned against the wall, and he suddenly thrust him palm against the wall next to your head. He leaned forward until his face was so close you could feel his breath across your face.

"(Y/N), I-I have somezing to tell you. I zink it's pretty obvious at zis point," he said, turning a deep shade of crimson, "I love you, and I have-"

"For a long time, me too," you said, and smiled. He slipped an arm around your waist, and leaned his forehead against your chest. He breathed in deeply.

"I can hear your heart beating, idiot. It's racing, isn't it?" he asked, and you blushed because it was. He chuckled, and you frowned.

You pushed him off of your chest and put your ear to his chest.

"Vat are you-"

"Shh!" you said, and listened, "Your heart is racing too."

"You're such an idiot," he said and pulled you in for a kiss- pulling you by your waist closer and running his fingers through your hair. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and sank into him.

Hey guys! This One Shot was requested by Starrlee897. I hope you enjoyed!!! Sorry it took so long to get out!

 I'll be busy for the next few weeks, so I might not be able to get you guys another One Shot for a while, but I'll try my best. 

Next up is a Yuuri Katsuki x Reader. 

Vote, comment, request, and follow. I love your feedback, and I read all of your comments! THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!! 9K!!!! I'M SO EXCITED! 

I love you guys- and as always, see you next One Shot! Sayonara!