Bonus Chapter: FUN FACTS ABOUT YOU GUYS

RebeccaMasten: I'm the oldest female grandchild on my mom's side. Basically just out of 35+ grandkids.

Randomotaku99

1) I have a habit of clashing my feet together repeatedly when I see something tense on TV, or in a cartoon, or anime.

2) I have too many Original Characters. 

3) My Harry Potter House is HufflePuff. BADGER PRIDE!!

Me: I'm a Gryffindor. YEAH HOGWARTS!!! 

Kira_Awesome: My Username is the name of my first pet.

RosieCarter22: I love to draw and do art!

fanfiction210: I love lions.

Diiaboliik_Kaiirye: I've been doing Graphism Creation for a long time.

Akane_Akatsuki: When I'm really annoyed, pissed off, or just in a general bad mood- I'll tell the person who caused it, "Do you want to get to know my knives? I'll happily introduce them to you."

Me: You're scary, my friend.

FaylynneEucliffe: I've been to 7 schools in my life time.

AlexaPedraza4: I'm obsessed with anime!!

Me: Isn't everyone here? XD

Castieliscalling: I am the oldest of all my friends, but the shortest.

Me: That's really funny, because I'm the youngest of all my friends, but the tallest.

Hey guys, that was really interesting! It was so cool to learn stuff about you. Does anyone think we should do this in the future? Have a great day everyone! And as always, see you next One Shot! Sayonara!