Yuuri x Reader- [Will you...?] YLIA crossover- Part 1

A/N- Hey everyone! 2K reads!!! I'm having a heart attack, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!! This is a Your Lie in April crossover because it's APRIL!!!! I love you Kaori and Kousei. This is for you. The fic is as if she didn't die.

Zmm.

Zmm.

You picked up your phone and nearly screamed, it was a text from your friend Kaori that read:

Kousei proposed!! I'm engaged!! OMG!

You grinned, you where happy for her. You had been waiting so long for the shy pianist to propose to your energetic friend. You replied:

OH MY GOSH!! Finally!

Kaori: LOL. You're invited to the wedding, by the way. XD

You: Yay!

You slipped your phone in the pocket of your jeans and grinned. You remembered when Kaori's sickness had gotten worse in high school to the point where everyone thought she was going to die- however, miraculously she made a recovery. She still goes to the doctor often for check-ups, but the whole ordeal was completely in the past. She had been frightened back then, but strong at the same time. Kousei had been a wreck when it had been really bad. You had been there, watching their love blossom in those times of trouble. After Kaori recovered, Yuuri, you,  and Watari helped him work up the courage to ask her out, and they had been together ever since.

--------

There was a knock on your door. You get from your spot on the cushions and answer it, kind of confused since you weren't expecting anyone. You open the door to see a breathless Yuuri standing there- his black hair falling in his eyes, his glasses askew. He was bent over, huffing and resting his hands on his knees. It was evident he had run there.

"Y-Yuuri! I wasn't expecting you! Come in!" you said, and ushered the out-of-breath man inside, closing the door behind him.

"Would you like something to drink?" you asked, gesturing to the chabudai for him to sit as you went to the kitchen.

"Well-"

"Tea it is," you said, reading his mind. You already had a pot of tea ready on the stove anyway.

"Thank you, (Y/N)" Yuuri said, and smiled, warmly.

You came back with two cups, and set one in front of Yuuri. You sat across from him and looked at him expectantly. It wasn't like Yuuri to show up unannounced.

"You heard about Kousei and Kaori?" Yuuri asked. You nodded, wondering what this could be about.

"Ah... well, I was with Kousei and Watari when I heard. It was the other day, and... um, well..." Yuuri trailed off.

"What is it?" you asked, leaning forward.

Yuuri turned red, "Watari suggested that I, uh... Kousei thought so too, and I... well, I'd really like it... No, I'd love it if you'd..." he paused, and took a deep breath, "Be my date?"

You stared at him in shock.

"Will you...?"

You smiled, "Of course! I was going to ask you myself if you didn't!"