Valentine's Day- Yuuri x Victor

Happy Valentine's Day!! This is my valentine to you guys! This one is short because I was pressed for time. Enjoy!! Let me know if you want a Valentine's Day- X Reader, okay?

Yuuri clutched the CD and a red rose tightly in his shaking fingers. He was planning to do something special for Victor. It was Valentine's Day, and he wanted to show his lover how much he cared for him. This was it, he'd actually been planning this for a while now.

He met up with Victor in the front of the rink, and presented him the rose. Victor apparently had the same idea, and gave a pink rose to Yuuri.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Yuuri!" Victor exclaimed, and threw his arms around Yuuri, causing Yuuri to blush. The two walked into the rink and changed into their ice skates. Yuuri was beyond nervous for what he was planning, and his fingers trembled as he tucked the pink rose into the breast pocket of his jacket with the bloom sticking out. Victor noticed this, and silently walked over and helped Yuuri make the rose straight.

"Let's skate," Yuuri said, and they pushed off onto the ice. For a little while, the two just free-styled before Yuuri inserted in his CD into the player on the side of the rink, "I wanted to skate for you, as a kind of Valentine's Day present."

 Victor watched with curiosity. The song, Eros, started up, for old time's sake. It had been years since Yuuri had skated for Victor to that song. Victor watched, speechless, tears beginning to spill down his cheeks. It was flawless.

Yuuri skated with all the love in his heart, he had been practicing the old routine when Victor wasn't around so he could get this right. I love you, Victor. More than anything. See that. Feel that. Watch me skate! Watch me skate my love for you, like I did all those years ago.

The song ended, and Victor skated up to Yuuri, teary eyed and smiling. Yuuri was a little out of breath, and he was crying a little himself, "I love you, Victor. I skate for you."

"I love you too, Yuuri!" Victor cried, and kissed him.

(Afterward, they ate pork cutlet bowls.)