Victor x Suicidal!Reader: Part 1 [It would be so easy]

Die.

Just die.

There's really no point.

I see no purpose.

I'm just gonna die eventually, so what's the point of living?

I used to know. But not anymore.

Ending it now might be better.

Everything ends.

I should just die.

That would be best. For everyone.

It's so easy. Just lean forward....

----------

"Hey! Vat are you doing?!" a voice from behind you called. You turned your head around to see a man standing behind you. Your eyes were filled with tears. The wind whipped your hair around your head.

"Get down from zhere! You'll fall!" the man called, and ran towards you. You swayed on your feet, and fell backward a few feet onto the hard concrete roof. Your head hit the ground hard, and your vision went black.

---------

You loved to play guitar. It was your burning passion. Electric or acoustic, it didn't matter. You loved the feeling, the chords coming from the strings beneath your fingers. You were in a band with three other people- er, two now. An enthusiastic, bubbly, and talkative Drummer, a calm, confident, and bookish Pianist on the keyboard, and loud-while-singing-but-quiet-the-rest-of-the-time Lead Singer.

You were so happy, playing with them. Occasionally singing back-up, but mostly just playing. The four of you would preform at the Drummer's parents' restaurant every evening in the summer, and evenings on the weekends during the school year. The four of your were a hit. For performances, you four would sing covers- but in your free time you would write songs. The Lead Singer and Drummer worked more on the lyrics, while you and the Pianist worked more on the melody. After about six months, the four of you worked up the courage to sing an original song in front of the customers at the restaurant. Everyone loved it.

At that point, the four of you really didn't have a band name. You were just: Those-High-School-Kids-who-play-at-that-Restaurant-on-5th-Avenue. Your favorite song you guys wrote as It's my World. So the four of you decided on 4 the World to be the name of your band.

It's my world,

It's my time,

This is my life,

And I'm not goin' it alone.

I got you,

You got me,

And we're gonna play this song,

For this world.

It's our world.

And we're gonna make it

In this world.

You and the Lead Singer had been best friends since you were little, and she meant so much to you. All three of them meant everything. That was your whole universe- the band, music, and your guitar.

The Lead Singer had always struggled with her family life. Her parents hated the whole "Singing-Music Thing" and were always telling her to quit. Her father was a alcoholic, and her mother was cold and unfeeling. While her father lay drunk or hung over  on the couch all day, her mother went to work at a successful and well-paying job. Her mother had come from a high-status and strict family that had threatened to disown her (and worse) if she divorced her husband- he had come from a prestigious family as well, and it did good for her reputation (no one knew he was a drunk) and financial situation.

So every time there was a chance, the Lead Singer would stay over at your house. Singing and you were her only escape from her family.

But then, one day... it was too much.

Some idiot had walked up to you and the band and told you guys your playing was trash. (A/N- it's not. You guys rock.) The Lead Singer took it hard. All of her emotions snow-balled at once. The pressure from her mother to quit her passion, the abuse from her father, her doubts and fears about performing and school... and then that.

She committed suicide a few days later.

Your world was ripped apart.

You sank into a deep depression. You broke your guitar. You pushed away the other band members.

You would've followed the Lead Singer anywhere.

Even to Death.

That's when you found yourself on a rooftop, crying, and ready to jump. It would be so easy... no more worries, no more sorrow. All you had to do was jump. You'd die as soon as you hit the ground- the building touched the sky. You were about to, and then-

That voice.

A/N-

Hey everyone! I had too many ideas for this one to make it short. So I hope you enjoyed it, feedback please! Is it good enough to continue?

I've been thing about doing a Character x Swimmer!Reader. Water and ice? Watcha think? If you like it, tell me what character.

And as always, see you next one shot! THANK YOU!!