Yuuri Katsuki x Reader- (It's raining, it's pouring)

You stared at the mirror, taking in your appearance. Your (H/L) (H/C) pulled into a (hair style), and a translucent (color) top hung loosely around your shivering frame. You weren't cold, just incredibly nervous. Your heart pounded against your chest as though it wanted to escape. You brushed off your jeans, even though there wasn't any dirt on them. You wrung your hands and stared at yourself, wondering if you should change clothes. 

You glanced out the window- it was raining pretty hard.

Your boyfriend, Yuuri Katsuki, was coming over for a date. The plan had been to just spend the day at the park and just walk wherever for food when you guys where hungry. But it was as though someone was pouring a pitcher of water on Hasetsu, and it didn't look like it would be stopping anytime soon. 

You stared out the window, fidgeting with anxiety and impatience. It was no use, you couldn't see anything in the storm. The wind was blowing like hell, and- if it was even possible- it began raining even harder.

CrAck.

You flinched as thunder boomed so close it seemed it was right next to the house. Your head pounded, and your nervousness turned to that of concern for Yuuri. Would he be alright in the storm? Had he gotten in an accident? Could he have possibly been struck by lightning?

A loud knock sounded at the door, and you almost hit the ceiling, you jumped so high. You rushed to the door and yanked it open. A soaking wet Yuuri stumbled in and slammed the door shut behind him. 

"Oh my gosh, you're drenched! Wha-" you exclaimed, and Yuuri cut you off by grabbing your waist and pulling you into a hug, "Y-Yuuri! Let go!"

You struggled against his grip, and he laughed. Soon you were dripping with water too.

"What the heck- didn't you just run straight in from your car? You didn't stand out in the rain, did you?" You asked, giggling.

"No, it's just raining really hard," Yuuri said, and brought his forehead to yours. His brown eyes looked deep into yours, and your face heated up a few degrees.

"You should get out of those clothes, or you'll catch a cold," you said, pushing him away and leading him down the hallway to your bedroom. You dug through your dresser drawers and pulled out a t-shirt that was really big on you and a pair of baggy basketball shorts. You shoved the clothes in his hands, and turned around, waiting awkwardly until he finished changing. You took his wet clothes and hung them on hangers on the door frame. 

You turned to look at him and laughed, the clothes that were much to big on you fit him pretty well.

"So- what are we gonna do? We can't go to the park," you said, and looked up at Yuuri.

"I dunno, watch a movie?" he suggested, and you nodded. The two of you made your way into the living room.

You soon found that that was a bad idea.

It was storming so hard that there was no signal. The TV was total static. The WiFi didn't work either, and the lights flickered a little. You grabbed onto Yuuri's shirt, frightened. He didn't expect it, and lost his balance. The two of you fell onto the couch, with you on top of him. You looked down at him in surprise. 

"(Y/N)..." he murmured, and your eyes widened as his hands slipped under your tank top and began feeling their way up your back. It was unlike Yuuri to be so passionate, his usual shy disposition was gone. He lifted his head up until his lips collided with yours, and you gasped slightly. He took that as an invitation for his tongue to enter your mouth. He explored every corner of your mouth in such a passionate kiss you thought you might faint. You broke for air and realized he had pulled your tank top up so almost your entire back was exposed. His hands felt your back up and down, and you sucked in your breath. Electric shocks ran up and down your body.

Yuuri sat up and udjusted your position so you didn't have to put any effort into moving. He made it so you were leaning against the back of the couch, as though you were sitting normally. He had one knee on either side of your legs, and gazed down at you. He bent over and pulled your shirt so your collarbone was exposed. He trailed his lips along it edge, and moved up your neck slowly, giving you soft kisses. He moved up until he reache your lips and pulled you into another passionate kiss. His hands slipped between your waist and the couch, and you arched your back so he could move his hands more freely. He drew circles along your spine, and continued upward. He took your shirt and tank top in his fingers and helped your arms out of it. Your lips left his for a split second us he pulled it off your head. Your lips collided against and you felt him begin to fumble with the clip on your-

Adult content.

Hey guys! 11K!!!! I'm so excited, THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this one, it was requested by SalsabilaAmanda6. Hope it lived up to your expectations!

Next up is a Chris x Depressed!Reader, so stay tuned. Sorry, it probably won't be out for a week or so.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great summer! (Go ahead and comment- tell me about your summers! Or winter...? I dunno.) I love you guys, and as always, see you next Oneshot! Sayonara!