Christophe Giacometti x Reader (Don't touch- AH!)

A/N- Hey guys! @BonusPoints requested a Chis x Reader, so I'mma gonna do that. This is just going to be a bunch of fluff. Enjoy, my dear Reader-Chans.

"My love, did you see me skate? Did it... please you?" a voice said in your ear. Warm breath tickled your ear, and you felt a warm hand on your... um, well... your gluteus maximus.

"D-don't do that, Chris!" you cried, squriming away, pressing your back against a nearby wall so he couldn't try again. It was during the off-season of ice skating, so your friend, Christophe Giacometti did small ice skating shows around Switzerland to keep busy. He had invited you to come to see him this time, and he didn't quite... know the definition of boundaries.

It was after the show, and the two of you were in a secluded hallway in the large building containing the ice rink.

"Why not? You love it, I can tell," Chris murmured, advancing forward and wrapping and arm around waist and pulling you close. You blushed furiously. 

"I-I... Chris- mmph!" you were cut off by hot lips pressed against yours. You froze in shock.

"Sorry, love. I couldn't help myself. You're just so close, and that blush of yours is so adorable," Chris breathed, less than an inch from your face. He smelled like the flowers he'd been given as gifts after the performance, and of the cold icy air.

You felt faint.

"I h-have to g-go, C-Chris. S-s-seriously, please l-let me-"

"Aww, darling- do you have to go so soon? We've only just started," Christophe smiled, and you felt electric shocks run up your back when his fingertips slipped under your shirt and rested on the small of your back. You seriously thought you might pass out.

"J-just started w-what?!" you asked, your whole body heating up 10 degrees. Chris replied by pressing his lips against yours. Your eyes widened and then closed. You sank in, letting the kiss become passionate. Chris rubbed your back up and down, and then...

You pulled back, "Chris, don't touch-"

You let out a small yelp.

Gluteus Maximus. Again.

"It's okay, sweetheart," he murmured, sensually, and didn't remove his hands.

You blushed deeply.

Well, I don't know how I feel about this. I have a confession... I didn't fan girl because my heart belongs to Yun from Yona of the Dawn, IT ALWAYS HAS. 

I suppose you'll be expecting a Yurio x Reader that's like this. Does anyone want one with all this fluffy fluff?

Anyway, thanks so much for reading. Vote, comment, request, and follow. Love you, Reader-Chans, and as always, see you next one shot! Sayonara!