Just a last reminder!

The sequel to Gilmore Girls: Precious Ties can be found by following me or just do a search for 'Precious Ties:The Gift'.

Chapter 5 has just been published today so if you haven't found the sequel, it's time to start looking!

Thank you so much for reading my story and coming on the journey with me. You have all been such a great encouragement just by reading and following the story so far.

Here's a final little teaser from Chapter 5 of the sequel:

"Ella is really great...." Luke continued, "I definitely think I was ready to be a grandparent...it makes me feel glad we didn't pursue that surrogacy thing with Paris....we can just enjoy the grandkids, then hand them back at the end of the day and get a good night's sleep!"

Lorelai pretended to smile but swallowed hard as she continued setting the table. "I think it will be hard to hand this little girl back! It seems so long ago that I had Rory that size. It's a bit of a blur...I don't think I really appreciated being pregnant and having a newborn. I was still a child myself and you never got to see April at that age...wouldn't you just love to hold your very own child?"

"I'm kind of happy with Ella...she will keep us happy...anyway, we want to be able to travel...it won't be that long and I will be able to retire... it will be great...I'll have plenty of time to do things with the grandkids...I guess it mightn't be too long until April has one!" Luke said as he suddenly noticed Lorelai brushing away tears. "Are you okay? Hey it's not like you to be emotional...Lorelai...what's wrong?"

Remember:  To read the rest - go to the sequel 'Precious Ties: The Gift'. See you there!