2 years later

2 years later - 3rd person view.

Mikey and rye have been dating 2 and a half years. They're the happiest they've ever been with each other and are even planning on marriage soon!

Mikeys depression still comes back to bite him every once and a while but not nearly as bad as before. Once he sorted out his work and his love life he's slowly bringing himself back onto his feet.

Rye is happy. He loves mikey with his whole heart and is so happy they are going well and strong together. They really do make the perfect couple.

Jack and brook came out to the other lads a couple months after they started dating.
Jack asked brook to be his boyfriend the morning after when they woke up together. Obviously, brook said yes.

Jack feels so proud to finally be out and be with brook. He had fallen for him so fast and says that his love grows more everyday.

Brook can't believe his luck.  The man he loves, loves him too. He talks about how amazing it feels to kiss jack almost every day and he regrets none of it.

Andy waited a bit but ended up coming out as gay too. There was no point in hiding it anymore he said. He loved that the whole band was gay it's the best thing. He started having slight feelings for Harvey but after trying they realised they were better as friends and they were both perfectly okay with that. Andy wants to stay single now until he's found the perfect gay.

The band was picked up by a new manager he was so happy to have them. He supported all of them on their life journey to discovering themselves and told them they could tell all the fans if they wanted. Which they jumped onto.

When they told everyone some were shocked, disappointed and even upset but most people were supportive and incredibly happy for them.

Blair tried calling more. Tried tracking down the house but failed. He gave up after a couple months and started trying to pair up a new boy band but it fell through the cracks. Harvey left him for our new manager too.

Everything is good. Everything has fallen into place over time and they couldn't be happier.

The end ❤️