Faith

Mikeys pov.

We walk through the park and we see a little coffee shop on the side of the road. We walk inside and there's 4 people.

A woman, who catches my attention first. Black hair and eyes covered by the sunglasses she's wearing indoors. Weird but I don't question it. She's clearly busy as her fingers tap the keys of her laptop fast and she bites her lip in concentration taking 30 second breaks to sip her coffee and look around the room.

A man. A few tables down from her is spread out on a couch while typing on his phone and smiling at whoever's on the other side.

And lastly, the 2 staff members. Both men.
Both dressed in black and blue uniforms talking between themselves.

We walk up and one turns his head and smiles and quickly makes his way over to us.

"Hey! I'm Jess and welcome to our shop! What can I get you two today?"
He says with a wide smile showing off his teeth.

I notice the other man smiling at me so I just smile back and turn towards rye instantly.

"Hey jess. Can I get two standard coffees please?" Rye says and smiles back at him.

"Of course! Take a seat it'll be just a minute"
With that we walk away and sit in the corner of the room.

"I'm just going to run to the bathroom" Rye says and with that he's gone.
I take this time to look around and take note of the shop.
It's all black, browns and blues. The tables being a light wood and the windows massive and letting so much light in.

The man comes over and sets the coffees in front of me.

"Here you go! Enjoy" he says and I thank him and take a sip.

Rye comes back and we sit and talk about everything from the apartment to the tour.

"Are you nervous?" He asks me.

"Sort of. You know how insecure I am when it comes to my singing. It'll be fun just scary now" I say back as we chug our coffees down to stay warm.

"You'll do great babe I promise you" he gives me a reassuring smile and I feel so much better already.

We talk more for ages and finally I check the time.

"It's two?! Woah we've been here for ages" we look around and notice the flood of costumers That had joined us and we stand up to leave. 

We slowly walk out the door and look around instantly recognising the cold hair that hit me so hard.

He picks up my hand and we walk around.
We look at some tourist places and take a bunch of photos before getting ready to go to the venue.

We start walking back and see brook and jack in the same park that we left them in.

"Woah is brook crying?!" Rye asks and I look up noticing him lift his sleeve to wipe the tears and jack just looking at him as if nothings happening.

Maybe he's telling him about the boy. I can't let rye go over.

"No he's not I think his eyes are just watering besides we can't listen in that's just rude. Let's go" I try to walk away but he pulls my arm and I bounce back to him. 

"Ssshhh what are they saying?"

Shit. What can I do hear?!

We look at them and can't make out there words.
Then we notice jack pulls brook in and gives him a massive hug and what it looks like maybe kisses his cheek. Brook lights up smiling and laughing the same with jack. They stand up and start walking to the venue.

"What just happened?" Rye whispers.

"Brook was upset. Jack comforted him" I say and I pull him up and he follows this time.

We walk into the venue and after rye floods me with kisses he goes a separate way so blair can't say anything to us.

"WE HAVE ONE HOUR SOUNDCHECK IS NOW" blair screams and we make our way onto the stage.
We run through a couple songs and we go backstage one again. We pick our outfits and change into them quick before getting ready to go on stage.

My palms start sweating and my knees buckle as I hear our count down begin.
We hear everyone outside yelling.

"ROADTRIP"
"ROADTRIP"
"ROADTRIP"

"3, 2"

"Good luck babe" Rye whispers and kisses me.

"1. GO"

We all jump out onto the stage as the beat to no no no begins and I'm smiling like an idiot.

I feel happy.

*AFTER THE SHOW* (not the song lmao)

We get off stage and everyone cheers.

"Amazing boys! Keep it up!"
Blair says and we go back to the dressing rooms and change for the meet and greet.

"We did good guys" andy says and we all talk for 10 minutes before going out to meet everyone.

After we see them all we head straight to our hotels and after a bit of moving around rye and I settle into our room and called it a night.

"Good night babe. I love you"

"I love you too"

The lights turned off and I was asleep in 5 minutes. It was a good day but I hope rye and I can get through this tour without blowing it for us. I have faith in us.

Hey! I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry I didn't post I was really busy and also figuring  out where I want this story to go and I know now! I'll update soon! Thanks! :) - Kady