Who?

Mikeys pov.

"Come on let's get ready to get off" Rye says and kisses my head.

He stands up and gets down our bags and puts them on his chair.

"We have arrived in Los Angeles. Thank you for flying with us" the captain says and everyone starts standing and we walk over to the other boys.

"How was your flight?"
Brook looks up and back to jack.
"He literally slept the whole way"

"Of course" andy says and we all start walking out of the plane.

Once into the airport we get an Uber to the hotel we are staying at.

"Rooms of three guys"
Rye and I look at each other and Andy comes over.

"Can I stay with ye?"

"Yeah Of course"
I say back and then brook, jack and Blair are staying together.

We walk to the desk and each collect a key and we go to find our room.

"Unlock the door mike"
Andy asks and I do as I'm told.

I push it open and switch on the light and the hotel room is massive. Something that blair didn't tell us is that this is more like an apartment block like this is bigger than our house.

"Oh my god it's huge"

We look around at every room together starting with the kitchen and living room which are all connected and then a little hallway takes you into the rooms.

"Oh there's only two rooms? they are both a double beds too. I can sleep on the couch?"
Andy says and turns to look at us.

"Ah no no it's fine I can share bed with rye and you can have that one"

He just kind of looks at us and looks really confused. I look at Rye and his face starts to go a bit red.
Shit. way to give it away.

"Okay then. If you don't mind of course?"

"Yea it's perfect" rye says with his head down.

Andy just glanced at us both again and I give him a little awkward smile and he walks into his room to unpack and closes the door.

As soon as it shuts I look at Rye and push him into our room.

And when I close the door I lean against it and put my head in my hands and he just looks at me.

"If you're trying to keep this a secret you're doing a horrible job" I whisper.

"What did I do?" He literally yells and I go over and hug him.

"Ssshhhhh please. It's fine don't worry" we just rock back and forth for a bit and Andys door opens and our handle pushes down and we jump apart.

"Hey I'm gonna go out and get some food and drinks with the lads do you both want to come?"

"Yeah can we just quickly change?"

"Yea meet me at the door in 5 minutes"
He walks out and we look at each other. There is slight tension but it can be healed quick so I just walk over and kiss him on the cheek.

"Don't worry about it let's just enjoy our time out here"

He nods and we hug one more time and then start opening our bag to get some clothes.

I put black ripped jeans and a yellow top on and rye puts black jeans with a white top and we walk out to meet Andy.

"Right let's go"