On his mind

Mikeys pov

I wake up and look around. The lads were up and packing their bags. I check the time. 9am.
I sit up and brook looks up at me and smiles.

Last night.
I really hope that the guy is in love with him too because he deserves that. He's young but he can handle it. I just feel horrible for him now while he plays the waiting game. I'm sure it'll work out.

I'm dragged out my thoughts by rye kissing me.
I kiss back of course but then he pulls away just as I put my hand on his cheek.

"Get ready!"

I haven't kissed him in ages it feels.
I roll my eyes and swing my legs over the bed and jump down.

Andy laughs at me as I probably look pissed off that I couldn't just stay with rye.
I grab a hoodie and jeans and walk to the bathroom, brushing my teeth, getting changed and walking back out.
I go into the room to see rye packing my clothes for me.

"Do you want mostly hoodies? It'll be cold" he says as he puts my jumpers in anyway and I just giggle at him and nod.

I watch as he throws in my jeans, some tops,  socks and underwear.
He glances up at me as he's closing it.

"What?"

"Nothing. You're just nice to look at"

He turns away smiling and throws his stuff into his bag.
I look around,
Andy is finishing his packing by putting in headphones and his laptop.
Jack is attempting to zip up his bag and brook is ready on his phone waiting for us.

"Are you ready we have 10 minutes" blair yells and I grab my bag off rye and sit beside brook.

He runs into our room and looks at us all.

"You're travelling in the back of the van that's sectioned off from me so I won't be able to see or hear you so be good and don't cause any trouble" we all nod but secretly I'm so excited! That means I get to be with rye!! I'm so happy about that.

We all stand up. I walk with brook and jack. rye is with Andy and we all walk down to the van.

Jack is talking to brook and I just walk slightly behind them. I'm looking down and I see their hands brush against each other and they just look at each other and then back around.
I notice jacks cheeks blush red and he turns around to me to get me into the conversation.

"Mikey, so hows you and Rye?"

"Oh good!"

"Cool. It's so nice to know that he likes you enough to tell you. Like if you were too scared to say it and he knew but didn't say or do anything. That would be sad"
at the end of his sentence I was uncomfortable. He sounded angry. Brook just stared at him and I just laughed it off with a yeah and got into the van and sat beside rye.

I glance over at brook who's looking at jack who's on his phone.
He looks sad. Like he wants to do or say something and he can't? Maybe he wants to tell him about the guy he likes but is scared. That would make sense.

I'm dragged out of my thoughts once again by rye calling me.

"Babe??"
I turn to face him and his arm is outstretched waiting for me to cuddle him before getting comfortable so I sit down beside him and do just that.

"What were you looking at?"

"I was just thinking about the tour and stuff and I must have fell into a daydream"
I look up at him and he smiles and kisses my forehead and With that we pull off and make our way to Sheffield and I fall asleep in his arms.

*3 hours later*

I wake up to rye shaking me.
"Mi! We're here get up. We're going for food"
I sit up and straight away I look at Rye and kiss him. It surprised him at first but he kissed back of course.

"Guys Blair's on his way over!" Andy whispers and we ignore him.

"guys now!" Andy puts his hand on my shoulder and ryes moves his hand from my cheek to flick him but andy tugs at me and we break apart.

Just as we do so Andy pushes me to a seat and blair opens the door and calls us out and I stand up and I feel ryes eyes following me as I walk out of the bus and Andy laughs.

"Woah. He's not gonna get that out of his head now all day since you won't be able to do that for a bit" I laughed and turned around to see him stepping of the bus in front of jack and brook and he's blushing and looking at me.

I turn back around and my cheeks burn.

"Right. You can walk around till 4. It's 12 now so meet me at the venue then and call me beforehand so we can get you in" blair says and nods and walks away. We wave and he's gone. It's just the five of us.

"So Rye and Mikey are going to want to be alone. Brook and jack are ye going together too and I'll have to wander around myself?"
Andy says laughing.

"I'm sure you can come with us" I say and rye steps beside me.

"Nah he should go with the lads" he said pointing at jack and brook and I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Yeah come with us" jack said and brook just glanced at him and Andy saw too.

"No no! Honestly I might head straight to the venue and warm up my voice and stuff. Call me if he need me! I'll see you at four!" With that he runs after blair.

The four of us walk together to a park and once we get there jack just looks at us and smiles taking brooks arm and pulling him away.

"See you before the show guys!" Jack says and brook smiles as they walk away jack dropping brooks arm.

"Finally. I can take you for coffee alone" Rye says and picks up my hand and kisses it.

I love him.