Brook?!

Mikeys pov

We walk up to the door noticing Blair's car and rye pulls my arm back and I turn around.

"Maybe this is where we should pretend we are breaking up?"

I nod and he kisses me.

"Don't worry. Do you want to say you broke up with me?"
I just nod again and he smiles and kisses my cheek, drops my hand and tells me to go.

I walk ahead of rye and I walk straight to the bedroom and blair stands up and stares at me and then hears the door open for rye to come in.

"I broke up with him" I whisper and a tear falls down my cheek.

Hopefully that makes it believable.

Blair looks at me with the happiest smile on his face and he walks out into the hall and closes the door for when rye comes in and Andy walks over with a scared look on his face.

"Please tell me this is the deal and not real?" I turn around and start laughing.

"Of course it's not real. I love him"
I turn back around and we hear the conversation.

"See. I told you you're not gay! I have a bunch of girls lining up for you so take your pick"

Silence.

If rye doesn't fight him now I'll be surprised with what happens.

"Wait till tour actually. Girls love that"

The door opens and Rye gets into bed and puts his headphones on not speaking a word, looking at anyone and has a sad face on and blair sits down on the couch and I go to the bathroom and can here him talking.

"I knew rye wasn't gay, he's just pretending to be to not hurt Mikeys feelings"

What the fuck??? How is rye listening through that. Also we said I broke up with him?

"Dude. Let it go" jack says.

"No! There's no gays allowed in my band!!"
I open the door and andys there.

He whispers in my ear.
"I forgot how much of a dick he is"

I laugh and we walk into the bedroom and blair gets up and walks to his bedroom.
"Goodnight. I'm exhausted. Tour happens tomorrow be ready"
And with that he closes the door and Andy jumps and locks it and rye starts moving over in his bed so I can climb up.

"Can we pull this off for tour?" I say looking at everyone but focusing on rye.

"We will be okay. I promise" he whispers and the other boys nod their heads in agreement but brook sits staring at the wall.

"Brook?" I say and take a step towards him.
He doesn't move. He's sitting on the floor beside jacks bed.

I look at the others confused to why he's blanked out.

"Brook?" I put my hand on his shoulder and he looks back at me and gasps grabbing my hand and pulling me down and my knees hit the floor. He pulls me towards him and breathes heavily in my ear.

"Brook?!" Andy jumps off his bed and goes behind me.

His nails dig into my back as he puts his head on my shoulder and screams while tears roll down his face and stain his shirt.

"Ssssshhh" I say and I look at jack who is staring in shock.

"I think he's having a panic attack quick someone get water" I say and Rye runs to the door and unlocks it running back with a pint glass full.

"Brook you're okay. You're safe" I say.

Andy and Rye comforting jack who's obviously terrified from seeing that.

"Brook. Can you hear me?" I say as his screams get louder.

Rye runs to get blair and when he comes in he just looks.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Mikey thinks it's a panic attack but he's not responding and is getting worse"

Everyone spoke in a fast way and makes brook shake more.

"Ssshhhhh stop talking"
They all listen and just watch.

"Brook? If you can hear my can you let me know?" I say in a calm tone in his ear as he's still screaming.

He digs his nails into more which makes me shift slightly because of the pain.

"You can hear me good! Okay listen closely. You're completely safe I need you to calm yourself down and come back to normality okay? Follow my voice you're fine, you're safe I'm here don't worry"

"Jack come here" I whisper and he breaks away from Andy and sits on his bed and looks at me.

"Hold his hand and tell him he's okay"
He looks at me and then slowly reaches for his hand and when he picks it up brook reacts to it by intertwining their fingers and squeezing tight.

"You're okay b come back to me please"
He whispers in brooks ear. No one else heard it but me and I've never heard jack call brook b before?

"Mikey and I are here and we really need you to come back okay?"

His shaking calms down and his right hand digs back into me for a second till he gasps one more time and his hand drops and his eyes open. They're stained red and he grabs jack and they hug.

I breathe and fall back and hiss at the pain on my back from brooks hands.

Blair walks out, obviously doesn't care and closes the door which andy locks.

Rye comesover and takes off my top and my back is bleeding.

"How??" Rye whispers and Andy comes over.

"I'll get tissue" andy says.

Brook breaks off from jack and kisses his cheek. Again. I'm the only one who saw it.

He pulls away and hugs me.

"Thank you"

"Don't worry about it. Do you know what happened?"
He sits back and plans what he's going to say. Andy comes back and puts the wet cloth on my back and I gasp.

"I've just been having weird panic attack Jung's all my life it's fine. I'm really tired though so I'm gonna sleep before tomorrow" he stands up and stumbles a bit and rye grabs hold of him.

"Sleep on my bed" I say and he just nods. Rye helps him down and he rolls over and that's that.

We look at jack who just looks down and I don't ask any questions.

"Let's go to sleep" I say and we all get into bed and in the space of 5 minutes I feel my eyes close as I drift into a dream.