Perfect

Mikeys pov.

She starts walking down the road and I pull out my phone and call rye.

"Hey. You done?"

"Yup. I'll wait outside the shop so if you wanna come get me here?"

"Perfect. I'll be there in a minute"

He hangs up the phone and I just go on instagram and scroll while liking some photos.

"Oh my god! Hey Mikey!"

I look up to see a teenage girl staring at me.
I shove my phone quickly in my pocket.

"Hey how are you doing?"
I say as I hug her and she hugs back.

"I'm so good now that I met you! Can I have a photo?"

"Yea of course you can!" She takes out her phone and takes some photos.
We talk about her and her day and then rye comes around the corner. I see him before she does and he stops for a second and looked as if he's saying 'am I ready to talk to someone today?' The answer was probably no but then she caught on cause I missed what she was saying.

"RYE?"

He goes from confused to a smiling face and walked towards her.

"Hey how are you?"

"Amazing!" She says as she hugs him and he looks at me and smiles.

She takes her camera out and takes a photo with just rye and then one with the two of us.

"Thank you so much"

"It's fine! Thanks for saying hi. See you!'" Rye says and we walk off I look at Rye and can see she's filming us as we walk away.

Please don't put your arm around me.

I purposely walk ahead of him and we turn the corner and she's gone.

"Why are you literally running?" He laughs.

"I was scared you'd put your arm around me and I looked back and she was recording us while we walked away"

"Oh shit I literally was gonna grab your hand"

"SEE"
He laughs and we keep walking.

"So! How was your coffee and talk?"

"It was good! I liked chatting with her about stuff" he nodded and smiled.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Well. Remember when we were at my house and we had some cool plans but then you had a panic attack and we went home?"

"Sadly yes"

"Well! Now we're going to a trampoline park!"

"I'm buzzing that's so fun. Thank you Rye!"

He does his signature look around to see if anyone's watching but decides there is too many people here so Just smiles at me.

We walk making small talk as we head towards the park. Once we get there rye hands over the money and we go straight in.

"Why didn't you let me pay?"

"Causeeee I wanted to?"
I roll my eyes and we turn around and start walking towards the actual trampoline. Rye bends down to take his shoes off and a hand lands on my shoulder and I freak out turning around and jumping back.

"Oh. Sorry to scare you sir. You both need to watch the safety video. In that room" and with that he walks off.

I wait till he's enough distance away before I take a deep breath.

Rye looks at the worker and back at me.
"Are you alright?" He doesn't even hesitate and puts his arm around me and hugs me tight.
He can probably instantly see that made me anxious.

I absolutely HATE when anyone touches me especially if I can't even see you/know you. Yes I know this might seem like I'm overreacting but honestly I can't handle it.

"I'm okay" I lift my head out of his best to reassure him and we walk towards the room he told us to go to and rye glares down the worker.

"Stop" I whisper and he looks back at me and shoves his hands in his pocket. We walk into the room and it's completely empty.

We sit in the corner of the room and lean against the wall and he puts his arm around me.

"We know how to bounce. It's fine"
I laugh and lean into his chest as he rests his chin on my head.

He kisses my head and I look up and he kisses me then the door handle goes down and I pull away and look at the video playing.

A family of 4 walk in and say hi to us. I say hi and rye just pulls out his phone and scrolls Twitter.

Well then.

It's over and we stand up and leave. We walk out to the trampolines and take off our shoes, jackets, I take off my jumper too cause I'm wearing a short sleeved top underneath and we go on.

We first just jump around and make small talk but then rye decides he's gonna try and teach my how to do proper flips.

"Okay so do this"
He says and does it.

"Rye. It's a lot easier to do it when you have been for years. I have NEVER done it properly before so I'm gonna need a little more help than that" we laugh and he nods his head in agreement.

He walks closer to me and puts the palm of his hand on my lower back and his other on the middle of my chest and leans in.

"Jump. Tuck in your legs. I'll push you to start. when you come back around I'll grab you to keep you up" he smiles and I nod.

I look down and his arm and his hand moves up to my cheek.

"You're fine. I'll make sure you don't break your neck" he moves his hand back and we laugh.

He counts me down.
"3"
Bounce.
"2"
Bounce.
"1"

JESUS IM FLYING ... kinda?
I let a slight gasp out as my whole body flips upside and ryes hands disappear off my back and chest.

I just really don't wanna break my neck.

When I finish ryes hands are back and he presses hard against my chest to keep my standing, which i am!

"See!! No injuries"
He says and I laugh.

We stay another while and then we decide to leave when we notice it's 2:30. We get off and go grab our shoes and stuff. We put everything back on and walk out.

"I guess we go home?" I say and he nods.
We are walking through an empty park on our way home so he holds my hand.
I smile at him and then reach him for my phone as it buzzes.

"Hello Mikey! Hope you're well. I was wondering if you and Rye would be interested in coming over to my apartment for dinner tonight and meeting my girlfriend to celebrate your tour before it starts! Love for you to be there! -Julie"

Oh woah. That's nice of her and sounds fun.
I feel weird?? Like I feel like she's a new really close friend of mine. If she doesn't like rye then I'm gonna be so confused because I trust most things she says now but saying that, I'm in love with rye.

"Helllloooooo Earth to Mikey. God I'm sure I say that too often" he says laughing while waving his other hand in my face.

"Oh sorry! I got a message from Julie"
I stop walking and drop his hand to reply to her and he crosses his arms and waits.

"What she say?"
I look up at him and put my phone to my side and my hand around my neck.

"Julie asked if I'd like to go to dinner at her and her girlfriends apartment. With you"

He looks surprised and I instantly fear he'll say no.

"Okay"

"Wait really?"

"Yes mikey. If you're her friend I want to meet her"
he says as he walks over and puts his hands around my waist and kisses me.

"Perfect"