Im waiting for you

Mikeys pov.

We walk in the door and rye starts going up to his bed and I lock the front door.

"No" I say as I put my hand around his waist to keep him from jumping up.

"We have to change and probably should shower"

"Mi. You know I love you. But I'm not doing that right now"

WHY DO I DIE WHEN HE SAYS HE LOVES ME OKAY.

"Rye you have to! We gotta wash our clothes. Remember they are jacks and we have to have them cleaned for him"

He stops resisting and pulls away from me and reaches for his clothes. He grabs a random top and joggers and literally pulls the shirt open and changes same with his jeans and puts them on the bed. He turns around and looks at me.

"I have changed. I will wash the clothes now. But I'm not showering till tomorrow morning" he says and smiles at me and just leans against his bed.

"Change so we can wash your clothes" he says to me.

"Fine. Brush your teeth" he nods and walks into the bathroom and I take off my shirt and jeans and quickly change. I grab our clothes and put them in the washing machine and he comes out of the bathroom.
He walks into the bedroom and I go brush my teeth and when I come out he's in bed on his phone.

"How are you still awake?" I saw as I turn off the main light.

"I'm waiting for you"

I smile and climb up as he moves closer to the wall. I lie down and he puts his arm around my waist.

"Goodnight Mikey"
And with that he's asleep.

I close my eyes and just like him I sleep.

*4 hours later*

I wake up to banging at the door and my phone ringing.

I look around and pick it up and answer.

"Wha..?"

"Mikey! You answered! Mate we've been standing outside the door for about 15 minutes. You locked the door and left the key in so we couldn't get in. Can you let us in"

It's brook. I rub my eyes and take ryes hand off me and he curls up into a ball and turns away.

"Mikey?"

"Yeah sorry I'll be there two seconds" I hang up the phone and get out of bed and unlock the door and andys sitting on the steps with jack and brook is standing at the door.

"Oh thank god im so tired"
Jack says and they come in and I lock the door taking out the key this time and walk back to the room when all of them start talking.

I feel awkward I want to sleep and prefer rye not to wake up from them but I'm not going to say that? Maybe they'll get the hint if i just climb up to bed and go back to the position I was in.

I take a step towards to the bed and Andy talks.

"Hey Mikey. How was your date?"
I just look at him at stare.

"What did it not go well?" He says his happy face fading to confusion.

"No it was incredible but I'm really tired and have a headache so I was hoping we could talk about it in the morning?" I say. It's a simple request yet I feel mean even saying it.

"Yea perfect! I'm tired too. See you in the morning" he hugs me and starts changing and I smile at the others as I get back into the bed and hug up to rye Who smiles as soon as I push into him. He wraps his arms around me and I lean into he chest and I close my eyes to fall back to sleep.

"They are incredibly cute aren't they?" I hear brook whisper.

"We could be that cute" jack says and brook laughs lightly.

I hear jacks side of the room move around and eventually go quiet.

"See we are as cute as them now" jack whispers.

The fuck is happening.

"Sshhh" brook laughs lightly.

I open one of my eyes and jack has his arm around brook as his eyes close and he smiles.

That's cute I like that yes.

Thank you so much for 7k I genuinely appreciate it so much and all your lovely comments make me so happy!! I wanted to say to you all that I actually have a YouTube channel if you're interested in seeing what I do (I sing and talk. I've done covers of Roadtrip songs and I did a vlog of the Dublin show and plan to at the next) i want it to be my job, singing and YouTube, so if you're interested on looking at my channel just go on youtube and search 'Kady Rose' or use this link! Thank you and I hope you liked this chapter!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC3EzftNfuGK_cpqAOr_92Q