Brook and jack

Brooks pov

As soon as we got to the new house I told myself I wasn't hiding anymore. At first I tried to put it off by walking around and messing about. Then I gave up. I walked into jacks room and of course he sat up and gave me that smile that melts my heart.

"Hey" he said in a whisper tone and put away his laptop and earphones.

"Hi" I sat down beside him and we leaned against the wall.
I sat contemplating what to say and he just looked at me.

I've lost all confidence.
I look up at jack and he's smiling directly at me.

My cheeks heat up and I put my head down but he shuffles closer to me and puts his arm around me.

Both my shoulders and the back of my neck had tingles and i was dying.

I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Stay here"
He whispers in my ear which sends my head spinning but he stands up and walks over to his door and closes it, locking it after.

What's happening.

He came back and sat in front of me.

"I have something to tell you. You might be mad"

I sit up a bit.
"Go for it"

He looks around and looks worried.

"Jack. I could never be angry at you" I put my hand on his thigh and he just looks at it and then looks up at me. Blushing and smiling.

"Okay" he clears his throat and re adjusts his seating.

"My mom always told me I'd be a heartbreaker. I'd ask her why and she'd say 'because you're beautiful my darling' and I'd laugh because I didn't believe a word she was saying.
I went on to date some girls that I didn't really have any feelings for but it made me popular in my group of friends.
I broke up with one girl and moved onto the next 2 days later. I was able to because I was young and I felt nothing with them" he paused.

"How are you so far?" He asked looking confused.

"I'm fine. Just wondering where this is coming from or how I'd get angry?" I said and giggled but his face dropped.

"When I was 18 and joined this band I noticed something and I was terrified. I kept it a secret cause I didn't want people to know"

Where is this going??

"Brook. You made me realise something and I don't wanna hide it anymore" he came a little closer to me.

Oh shit what's happening.

He picked up one of my hands and looked up at me. He shuffled closer so that our lips were brushing off each other.

"How are you now?" He said. Looking at me to my lips.

This is what I've always wanted.
Dreamt about.
I needed this to go right.

So I jump into it.

Instead of answering I just kiss him and thank god, he kissed me back.

I put my hand on his cheek and he put his hands on my waist and we hear someone saying something in the other room but it doesn't stop us.

The kiss gets slightly more intense until there's a knock at the door and we sit up and I clear my throat.

"Uhhh.  Just a second" jack says and points to the other side of the room

"What do I do?" I whisper.
"Just sit down on the floor" he says back and he fixes his bed, his hair and straightens his hoodie.

He opens the door and mikey comes in.

He clearly knows we're up to something and it was the most awkward and funny moment ever.

He talks and then leaves and jack just huffs and leans against the door.

I walk up and stand behind him.

He turns around and walks towards me.

"I don't know how you'll feel about this. But I've only ever felt attraction towards you in my life. I don't know what that means but I can tell you now that after all this time"
He takes a breathe and puts his hands around my waist.

"I've fallen so in love with every little thing about you to the point that I'm so in love with your love"

I swear I could have just dropped to the floor right then and there but I did my best to stay standing. My knees buckled though.

"I'm in love with you too"
We kiss again and I swear I've never felt so good.

We sit on the bed and go through some stories of remembering liking each other and through it all till it's late and we need to sleep.

I get up and he gets up too.

"Please just stay"
He looked like a lost puppy. I smiled and got back into bed and we cuddle until I fall asleep.

Jacks pov.

I can't believe I finally told him I love him AND that he loves me too. I never thought I'd bring myself to say it but I'm so happy I did. I feel like such a weight is off my chest. I feel so great. I guess somethings work out well in the end