Why did you come?

Mikeys pov

Rye and I go back to my room and unpack our bags and we lie on the bed looking through all the texts that we got sent. I start with Andy.

"Hey Mikey. About what happened last night. Yes I'm happy you two finally got together but I think you should have told us before telling Blair so we could have all been there to help you. He's really angry and is trying to say that we knew and didn't tell him. This band is practically falling apart but I'm doing all I can to calm him. We are home now and we all don't know where you are. I hope you're okay please call me when you can. See you soon mike"

By the time I finish it I click out instantly. Move on.

I open brooks.

"Hey bro you good?"

Blank. I open Jacks.

"Hey hope you're alright. I support ye no matter what happens. Hope I see ye soon x"

I smile slightly and then I get another message. Off rye.
I open it and read it.

"Love you :) stop looking at negative texts :)"
I look up and he's just smiling down at me.

"Thank you"
I say and he wraps his arm around me and kisses my head.

"Everything will be fine."

"Did you read your messages?"

"Some Yeah. Not all because I don't wanna be caught up in it right now"
I nod understanding what he means.

We hug and instantly fall asleep.

I wake up and look at the clock.
It's 10am next day.

"Morning sleepy one"
Rye hugs into me and kisses my cheek.

"Morning rye. How was your sleep?"

"It was good" he smiles and the door opens and my mom walks in.
"Breakfast" she says holding a tray of pancakes and bacon.

I freak out for a second when I realise my leg is swung over ryes and I'm wrapped up in his arms until I remember last night. Telling her we are together and how well she reacted.

I smile at her as she rests the tray down on my bedside table.

"Thank you mum"
"Thank you so much" Rye says as he sits up and reaches over and instantly starts eating it.
My mom and I start laughing as he stuffs his face.

"Enjoy" she says and she smiles as she walks out and closes the door.
I look back at Rye who's chewing on a piece of pancake and looks so happy. I pick up some and eat it and we sit in silence while eating. As soon as we are done he gets up and walks to the door to bring the tray downstairs. I see he's in his underwear, a long shirt and socks and I just smile as he looks back and giggles as he leaves the room.

What did I do to deserve him? This?

I reach over the bed and pick up my phone and see I've missed calls from Andy 3 hours ago.

Why was he calling me at 7am??? I panic wondering if something happened and jump up off the bed and as soon as I did rye comes in smiling but instantly ran to me.

"What??!!"

"Andy called 6 times at 7?"
I frantically look around to try find my jeans.

"Wait mikey"
he grabs my arms and just hugs me.

"Wait mi. He's probably just wondering where you are. Sssshhhh it's okay"
I just nod and hug him back. Then the front doorbell goes and I jump and hug him tighter and he just laughs lightly wrapping his arms around my tighter. I pull back a small bit and he kisses me and almost on key my bedroom door opens.
We pull away and I'm shocked to see Andy standing in my doorway just staring at us.

"Andy?!" I practically yell and I run over and he drops his bag and hugs me.

"I'm here. How are you?"
I pull back and instantly feel self conscious remembering rye and I are both in our underwear and loose Large shirts.

"Uh. Good" I wrap my arms around myself and I feel rye walk towards me and he puts his arms around my waist, puts his head on my shoulder I hold his hands and we just look at Andy and he's just watching us.

"Aw. How does blair see an issue with you. Ye are adorable" he smiles and rye and I giggle and I look down as I can feel my face flushing red.

"Thanks fovvs" Rye says and it goes silent.

"How did you know we were here?"

"I didn't" he walks in and sits on my unmade bed.
"I just hoped. No one else knows I'm here"

Rye and I turn and sit on the bed too and look at him.

"And why did you come?" Rye says and Andy looks between us both.

"I'm here to keep our band together"

Hey sorry this chapter took so long literally preparing for Halloween and then after was time consuming and I wanted to wait so I could pay attention to what I'm writing! Only a short chapter but a long one will be next! Hope you're enjoying my story! -Kady🖤