Actor

Mikeys pov

*last tour date*

Today we're going to London. It's thankfully the last time we will have to pretend we broke up.

Manchester, we almost lost it all.
Rye and I had been kissing in our dressing room. We were alone and using our time up. We heard the door open and I jumped away and rye turned around. I looked to the door and blair had his hands over his eyes and was laughing.
"If I take away my hands am I gonna see someone naked because if so I'll just back out while I can"

"No no it's grand" I said by the time I'd snuck over to the other side of the room.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. We had almost been caught.

Now, we have one more day. 24 more hours.
I keep telling myself we will be fine but deep down I don't know how blair will react when we get home and move out instantly and end our contract. He will be furious but he won't know our new address. This could either go horribly wrong or perfectly perfect.
I can hope.

"Mi?"
Rye takes me out of my thoughts.

"Yea?"

"How are you today?"
He sits on the bed in front of me and crosses his legs and picks up my hands. He plays with my fingers while he waits for me to speak.

"My brain feels a bit mushy but I'm okay. I can't wait for this day to be over if I'm honest"
He nods and kisses my cheek and we get up to get dressed.

"You need anything. You call me okay?" He says looking at me while I take off my hoodie to shower fast.

"I will. I promise" he nods and I go to the bathroom.
I turn on the water and get in and out fast. I wrap a towel around my waist and go out to the room. Rye is in bed on his phone.
I grab black ripped jeans and my black shirt with roses and change fast.

I turn around and ryes dressed too so we leave the room and head downstairs.

"Straight to the venue! I'll get food delivered" blair says and we follow him.

We arrive and we all spread out. Rye and I walking to the bathroom to get some alone time. We sit on the floor and talk about everything yet nothing for 45 minutes before andy comes in.

"Blair has bought us food if you're interested?"

We stand up instantly as we both are starving and make our way to the main room.

All the boys are standing over a table that's covered in food. Noodles, chips. everything.
We fill up a plate each and scoff it down realising it's 2 hours to show and that 2 hours will be taken up with rehearsals.

I take my last bite and blair rushes us onto the stage for soundcheck.

"Let's go boys" we run up and we sing Tokyo hotel and miss taken to warm up and get the microphones all set up perfectly.

We go back stage as the venue fills up with people and before we know it the crowd has grown all the way to the back of the room.

"3, 2, 1"

We run out and I yell.

"GOOD DAY LONDON" And everyone screams back.
We say our names and slowly make our way through the set list. We take a break and decide to do some interacting since it's the last day of the tour.

"We're gonna play truth or dare!" Jack says and the crowd roar in response.

"Okay starting with this lovely lady! What's your name?" Andy points his mic to a girl in a red top and high waisted shorts.

"Emily!" She says shaking and smiling so widely.

"Right! Emily give us a truth or a dare" rye says.

"Is it true that brook is the youngest to all of you in your mind even though Jack is in reality?" She says.

It takes us all a second to process what she means and then I speak up.

"Oh yeah of course. Brooks the baby of the band. We'd do anything for him" and everyone awed. Jack gave brook a massive hug and it was cute to watch.

"Anyone else have one?" Another girl puts her hand up and brook runs over.

"Yes love?"

"I have a dare!! Rye I dare you to confess your love to a bandmate"

Oh shit.

The fans scream and yell all different names and rye looks at me and for a second considers his actions.

Everything falls into slow motion as he walks towards me reaching his hands out.

This is gonna mess everything up.
He stands in front of me and picks up my hands and looks me dead in the eyes and says.

"Mikey. I've wanted to tell you this for years. I'm deeply in love with you"

The audience yell and andy talks
"Wooowwwwwwwww. Rye you're a horrible actor" and he laughs trying to make the situation lighter.

Rye kisses my cheek making the screams louder. He pulls me into a hug and whispers in my ear.

"I wasn't acting"