Chapter 14 Making up

KATHERINE

"Kitten wake up" LaMelo whispered shaking me but I just wanted him to stop touching me. I feel like that's all he's done since he took me. I mean don't get me wrong sometimes I like it but damn just back off dude.

"Stop. I want to sleep" I said scooting away from his touch

"I bought you something but if you rather just sleep I'll go take it back" He sighed standing up. I peaked an eye open to see he had a Gucci bag and a Gabriela Artigas bag which caught my interest. He smirked telling me he seen me look and opened the bedroom door.

"LaMelo stop. I'm awake" I complained sitting up and he smirked

"I thought that might wake you up. You are just using me for things" He smirked coming over to the bed leaning in kissing me. I didn't want to kiss him, but I reluctantly kissed him lazily.

"That was the worst kiss you've ever given" He said pulling away and I shrugged

"Just be happy I kissed you and I'm not using you for stuff stop saying that" I hissed at him. He looked at me with wide eyes and nodded.

"Your still upset, maybe these will make up for it" He smiled sitting on the bed putting the bags in my lap.

"You can't buy my forgiveness" I said crossing my arms

"No but I'm stubborn and don't give up so I can bother you until you love me again" He teased me and I couldn't help but break the angry facade laughing.

"I don't love you" I mumbled and he looked at me as I grabbed the Gucci bag

"You will whether willingly or with stockholm syndrome" He smirked and I rolled my eyes at the disgusting comment pulling a bathing suit out of the bag. It was olive green the bottoms were high waist and lace up on the side, the top was strapless and would show off my cleavage well. I gasped looking at it smiling.

"You got me a bathing suit for St. Barts" I smiled and he shrugged

"Or we could go out back and swim then I'll buy you 5 for St. Barts" He gave me an award winning perfect white straight smile.

"Why?" I asked him

"Because I want to spend time with my favorite girl" He smiled laying back on the bed.

"I better be your only girl" I mumbled pulling a velvet case out. I opened it gasping at what I seen. There was a body chain that when into a chokers, it would line my boobs and wrap around my waist. It was diamonds and the diamonds were pretty good sizes and shined brighter than anything I've seen.

"LaMelo" I said breathlessly

"Do you like it?" He asked me wearing a bright smile

"I love it. Thank you" I said kissing his cheek and he smiled being with pride that he had made me happy.

"Why don't you go try it on for me?" He asked happily

"Perv" I teased and he shrugged

"Only for you though baby" He sent me a wink. My cheeks caught fire and I looked down with a smile.

"I swear you so adorable. I fucking love you" He said grabbing my hand kissing it. I got up going into the bathroom putting on the chain and then the bathing suit making sure I was adjusted and wasn't going to have a nip slip. I brushed my hair putting in two french braids. I looked in the mirror to see I looked hot, my figure was shown off and the green made my skin glow. I walked out showing LaMelo his eyes growing wide and I spun around.

"Damn I made you fresh" He said with a smile still laying on the bed

"I like this, I feel sexy" I said with a smile looking down.