Chapter 46 Last day in Rome

KATHERINE

I finished doing my makeup looking at my outfit. I had on a lace black bodysuit that was spaghetti strapped, high waist black skinny jeans that had slits in them and black vans. My usual makeup was done and my hair was left in waves. I walked over the bathroom to see LaMelo still asleep in bed the cover not covering any of his body. I got on the bed leaving wet kisses on his stomach biting lightly licking up to his chest kissing his chest. He stirred slightly making me smirk and lick by the line of his boxers.

"Lower" He moaned pushing my head down lower. I smirked rubbing him through his boxers making him moan

"Baby you got to get up" I whispered moving kissing his lips

"What do you mean? It is up I can feel it" He whispered making me laugh

"No not that kinda up. Like out of bed, it's our last day in Rome" I told him kissing his lips once again.

"I don't want to get out bed" He complained as I straddled him

"Baby for me?" I asked him pouting my lower lip

"I do a lot for you I think I'm going to stay in bed" He yawned moving so his arms covered his eyes. I sighed running my hands over his chest looking at him waiting for him to move or look at me.

"Melo" I said biting my lip wanting to go explore before we had to leave.

"Kitten" He mocked my tone. I leaned down kissing him lovingly

"If you get up now the whole time we're on the plane we can do whatever you want for a long as you want" I smirked kissing his neck. He sighed rolling over throwing me onto the bed.

"I will get up when I'm ready too" He said but I got out of the bed looking at him with crossed arms.

"Fine I'll go all by myself then" I said grabbing the car keys and his wallet know I'd need money.

"If you want out of that door your getting punished. Don't ruin the trip Kitten" He said sternly but I opened the hotel room door slamming it shut crossing my arms.

"God damn it why can't she just ever listen. KATHERINE" He yelled getting up grabbing his pants ripping them on snatching up his gun about to run after me but stopped once his eyes landed on me.

"Look your up now go get ready" I smiled kissing his cheek pushing him towards the bathroom.

"You manipulated me that's not fair" He complained

"Pay back for lying to me when we first met and tricking me at that party to get in bed with you" I smirked but he looked at me going to say something but stopped.

"You wanted it" He mumbled going into the bedroom

"I did but now I want you to get ready" I said shutting the door laying on my stomach on the bed getting on Instagram seeing everyone still had something to say about me being kidnapped. I just deleted the big paragraph post I made and then logged out and uninstalled Instagram. I started to get up but got a text message from Lindsey. Without even realizing it I was in an ass up and face down position.

Lindsey- So your dad was just found dead and the police are investigating it. Questioning family members

Me- They won't say anything trust me. They know LaMelo would kill them

Lindsey- I think I'm kinda liking Zane

Me- AWWW. I'm so happy for you, trust me I hated LaMelo at first too but now this is like my life

"Aw look at you already ready for me" LaMelo's voice came out in a snicker as my ass was slapped hard making me hiss out in pain. I sat down rubbing the stinging area.