Chapter 7 faking it...mostly

KATHERINE

A WEEK LATER

I got out of the shower drying off ringing out my hair wrapping the towel around my body. I blow dried and straightened my hair and did my usual makeup with the makeup LaMelo bought me at the mall. I walked out of the bathroom and into the closet at the part he cleared out for me. I grabbed a strapless bandage crop top that was black with roses on it, black ripped high waist skinny jeans and black lacy underwear. I changed and threw on a pair of black vans going downstairs.

"LAMELO" I yelled cheerfully

"KITCHEN BABY" He yelled back and I walked onto the kitchen to see him in grey sagged sweats without a shirt. I smiled walking over touching his chest kissing him lustfully all those unnatural magical feeling taking over my body. I didn't want them to but they always did, I pulled away tugging on his waist band stealing bacon off his plate seeing he made me coffee.

"Your in a good mood" He said looking at me

"Yeah well that's what happens when I get to wake up next to you every morning" I sent him a playfully wink sipping on my coffee.

"Oh his that right?" He asked and I nodded making a plate seeing that he cooked and sat down pouring syrup over my waffles.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked him cheerfully.

"Well I have a gang meeting" He told me my eyes lighting up

"I want to go. I always asked Zane about them on the phone but he told me to mind my own business" I said truly interested on that side.

"This isn't for you Kitten. I'll take you to another one this one might scare you if you go" He said and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Your leaving me here alone?" I asked shocked

"Yeah but the alarm will be set, the dogs will be out and the electric fence will be on so escaping isn't happening" He said sternly.

"I don't want to escape so go ahead put all the guards you want because I'll be here waiting. Maybe even with a little surprise" I winked at him. He looked at me skeptically as I washed my plate drying it putting it up.

"What kinda surprise?" He asked hugging me from behind and I turned his arms kissing him with a smile.

"Well you remember when he went shopping?" I asked and he nodded

"I had 50 bucks of my own money and I snuck and bought something for you. I've been hiding it away" I smirked and he looked at me interested

"What store?" He asked curiously

"Victoria Secret" I whispered kissing his chest. He took a heavy breath picking me up by my thighs sitting me down on the counter standing between my legs with a smirk.

"What does this surprise look like?" He asked with a smirk

"I guess your going to have to rush your meeting to get home and see" I whispered leaving kisses on his neck. His hands traveled up my sides as he moaned

"I miss feeling your hands on my body Kat" He whispered and I inwardly cringed. He was good in bed, and I wouldn't mind living that again for a night but he was a murder and I couldn't bring myself to be excited about it. I had to gain his trust it was the only way I was getting out of here and seeing my family again.

"Maybe that has something to do with your surprise" I smirked and he looked up at me lust filling his eyes.

"What if I just cancel the meeting you can go get it now" He smirked but I laughed