Chapter 15 St. Barts

KATHERINE

I looked my at phone to see it was 2 o'clock in the morning and time for LaMelo to get up so we could go on vacation. I was so excited I couldn't fall asleep, I felt like I was bugging LaMelo so I snuck out of bed. I got up from the couch making all the dogs groan and took the elevator upstairs and went to LaMelo's room getting on the bed jumping up and down.

"Get up we're going on vacation" I said excited making LaMelo groan and cover his face

"STOP FUCKING JUMPING" He yelled so I jumped more just to annoy him. I didn't listen well...oops. He grabbing my ankle pulling it out from under me making me fall and land on my butt on the bed bouncing.

"Hey" I complained about him making me fall.

"Hey" He mocked uncovering his face with holding a huge smile.

"I know you didn't sleep Kitten" He said and I moved laying my head on his pillow looking at him

"Who can sleep knowing we're leaving the country" I squealed excitedly

"Get up so we can get ready" I said, he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me into him hiding his face in my shoulder.

"Have you never been out the country?" He asked and I shook my head no

"I was suppose to go to Mexico for spring break but I've never been out of California" I told him playing with his hair.

"That's sad. We'll change that, as soon as Cali Cartel stop being fuck ups then we'll travel more and get started having your 5 kids" He whispered making me laugh

"Not for a long time. Now please get up, if you do I'll bring that lingerie I bought" I sang and he pretty much rolled out the bed making me laugh. I got up shaking my head going into the closet grabbing a white t-shirt dress, a green corset that hugged my torso and underclothes. I when into the bathroom and got in the shower doing what I needed to do and got out drying off wrapping the towel around myself. I combed my hair leaving it natural and then did my usual makeup. I already had makeup packed but I had so much you couldn't notice some was missing. LaMelo did truly spoil me with everything and anything, I could glance at something and within a day or two he's coming home with it. It was truly sweet gestures. I got dressed making sure the corset was tight enough and went into my closet grabbing matching green thigh high heeled boots and walked out to see LaMelo laying in the bed dressed on his phone.

"You ready?" I asked him and he looked over at me.

"Yeah. You are way too perfect" He smiled at me. I walked over kissing him easily and then looked at what he was wearing a black Calvin Klein t-shirt and green joggers that matched my corset and shoes, and then he wore white and black Jordans with his usual accessories.

"We're matching" I said motioning to it and he smiled.

"In the airports we have to call each other Derrick and Nadia so we're not caught plus our passports are in those names" He said and I nodded knowing we had to go by those names.

"LaMelo where is our tickets? I found the passports, did you not get tickets?" I screeched the question feeling panic set in. I knew I should have done it, I knew he wasn't going to do it right and now we can't go.

"Babe, we don't need tickets. We're taking my jet" He shrugged getting up from the bed. My eyes grew wide as I looked at him in shock.

"Your jet?" I asked not knowing anything about this.

"Oh sorry our jet" He corrected as if that was the issue.

"You have a plane?" I asked shocked and he nodded. Well that's news to me, how much cash does his kid got? I just left it alone planning on asking how he got a jet later. I threw on my backpack and went to grab my bags but he clicked his tongue at me.