Chapter 16 Getting to know the fam

KATHERINE

I woke up to the sun shinning in the room, I sighed opening my eyes blinking until I adjusted to the brightness of the room. I looked up at LaMelo's sleeping face, it was so relaxed and held no harsh rude looks. It was just soft his lips lightly spread in the most attractive way. LaMelo wasn't that bad when he wasn't being a psycho. I actually enjoyed having him around when he was normal. I liked when he was loving, attentive, and playfully. It made my bad situation not seem so bad you know. My eyes traveled from his face to his bare chest. I traced shapes onto his caramel skin looking back up to his face kissing his lips easily. I pulled away looking at him but he didn't even stir. I kissed him again a little longer, finally he stirred lazily moving his lips to kiss me back. I smiled pulling away looking at him, he wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer into him.

"Good morning" I said, I felt him smile against my shoulder which from some odd reason sent a blush to form on my cheeks.

"Good morning Kitten. Did you sleep good?" He asked me curiously

"Yes I slept really good" I said quietly and he nodded. I heard his stomach growl making me laugh.

"Your hungry. Come on let's go find you something to eat" I said trying to move away from him but he wouldn't let me.

"I already found something" I heard the smirk in his voice. Suddenly his arm wrapped around my thigh and he wrapped his arm around my waist picking me up making me squeal. He dropped me in the center of the bed hovering over me kissing me his stomach growling louder.

"No you need food" I said pulling away

"I'll be ok" He whispered kissing my lips again but I pushed him away

"Your not getting any until you eat something" I said seriously but he just smirked at me

"I mean you don't have to do any of the work if you don't want too" He smirked grabbing my panties. I grabbed his hand giving him a serious look making him groan and roll off of me.

"I would have hated to see you at 16" I grumbled getting up and he chuckled. I threw on my white t-shirt dress over my underclothes tossing LaMelo his sweats and he put them on. We quietly walked downstairs to see we were the first ones up.

"We're the first ones" I said and he shrugged

"Good that means alone time" He smiled at me as we walked into the kitchen. I looked in the fridge seeing everything I needed to make omelets.

"Omelet?" I asked him and he shrugged. I got out everything and started cutting up the lunch meat, cheese, peppers and onions. LaMelo snatched on of the peppers making me giggle.

"Can you even cook? I don't think you've cooked for me before" He said making me gasp

"I can cook the basic stuff not meals but small things like this" I defended and he nodded

"So I'm the cook in this relationship?" He asked and I nodded

"Then I do dishes" I countered him. His arms wrapped around my waist and he kissed my neck in a slow seductive way. I tried to ignore it but it was so hard, he found my sweet spot making me stiffen and start making the omelet.

"I know you want me" He whispered hotly almost making my knees grow weak.

"No, I want you to sit down" I said, he ran his fingers through my hair as he kissed my neck pulling making me moan.

"Does that feel good?" He asked and I bit my lip nodding

"Yes" I whispered feeling his smirk

"What about this?" He asked pulling up my dress making his way into my panties playing with my ball of nerves making me moan and lean back into him touching his neck.