Chapter 6 Shopping

KATHERINE

I woke up to arms around me and loud snores coming from LaMelo, my arm no longer hurt and I could feel it. I wiggled out of his arms sitting up running my hand through my hair looking the room for the first time being here. The walls were white, the floor was hard finished wood, there was an area rug, LaMelo's huge fluffy bed that was surprisingly comfortable said in the middle of the room with a headboard against the wall that reminded me of a kings. Next to the bed on either side was dark in tables that held lamps and whatever else happened to be scattered on them. At the foot of the bed was a long ottoman, cross from that was two chairs with two in tables next to them and cross from there was TV on the wall. Under it was a matching dark wood stand that held pictures and odd end things. To the right was the balcony which the door was covered with a curtain not that it helped to block out the sun. Then to the left was a long dark wood table that held the record player, records and the little stuff I had given him as jokes before this. I couldn't believe he kept it.

Then he had a huge bathroom like a tub on one side and shower on the other, a two sink vanity with amazing lighting tons of space in there. It was my dream bathroom and bedroom, then the closet looked big but I never went into it.

"Good morning" LaMelo whispered and I felt his arms touching my bare stomach. I looked down realizing I was in my bra and underwear making me yelp and cover my body. He chuckled pulling me into him resting his head on my chest.

"You wouldn't wake up and I wanted you to be comfortable" He whispered as a blush filled my cheeks.

"I don't know whether to say thank you or be freaked out, get off me I'm mad at you" I shot pushing him off me.

"What now?" He groaned

"You injected me against my will" I said moving away from him

"It's for your own good. I don't like that I hurt you" He defended but I shook my head

"You know I was starting to feel compassion for you too. You knew that was going to hurt me and didn't even care" I said tears filling my eyes as I covered my face.

"Baby it's just so no one could take you from me or you couldn't do anything stupid" He whispered moving my hair from my face and I eyed him.

"That's stupid all this is. I just want to go home, I miss my mom, dad, and little sister" I sobbed into my hands. He touched me but I moved almost falling off the bed but he grabbed me.

"Kitten your going to hurt yourself calm down. I know you do but I can't let you see them, they'll take you from me" He said in a baby voice and I smacked his hands away from my body. I knew I was asking just to be punished but I didn't care.

"Kat your starting to piss me off" He growled

"I don't even care. What are you going to do punish me? You can't care about me if your doing things to hurt me" I cried bring my knees to my chest keeping my face covered.

"I only do those so you learn" He said but I shook my head no

"I'm not an animal LaMelo" I shot at him and he sent me a glare.

"You think that's how I'm treating you? Like an animal?" He asked sitting up, I had clearly upset him.

"Yes! You don't just take a person and do this to them. You don't put trackers in them, I like dogs I don't like being treated like one" I cried and I felt him stand up

"Your fucking stupid if you think that's how I'm treating you. Maybe I'll just start treating you how some of the other guys treat their claims so you can see how good you really fucking have it" He barked at me ripping the blanket off my body