Chapter 43 Let's just go

KATHERINE

I woke up to movement on my stomach making me groan. I looked to see LaMelo still in between my legs hugging my legs with his head laying on my stomach. Did he fall asleep down there? I know it he made me pass out sometime during the night. Damn I literally got head all night, that's just winning at life. I ran my fingers through his hair watching his relaxed face but I really had to pee.

"Baby" I whispered shaking him by his shoulder.

"What?" He asked tiredly

"I have to pee. Let me up" I said but he mumbled not moving

"LaMelo" I said shaking him again. He pushed up on the bed lifting his body, I moved out from under him and got up. He clasped back down onto the bed going back to sleep. I went and did what I had to do and washed my hands slipping on clean underwear. I walked out of the closet to see LaMelo laying on his stomach sound asleep. I got back into the bed next to him kissing his shoulder a couple times but nothing happened.

"Wake up and love me" I complained shaking him

"I love you now stop" He groaned in annoyance rolling away from me ending up on his back. I smiled moving to straddle him but he didn't even wake up. I leaned down kissing his perfect lips but once again nothing.

"Ok bet" I said and started slowly grinding against his already hard friend. A grunt escaped his lips as his eyes opened.

"Fuck" He moaned grabbing my hips.

"Finally I've been trying to get you up forever. I want attention" I complained sitting still on him once again.

"You can finish that though" He smirked at me

"Or you could just get these off and let me take a ride" I smirked leaning down kissing him tugging at his boxers.

"Then I want attention" I said leaning down kissing him once again

"You can have it all beautiful" He smiled at me. I got off him pulling off his boxers and my underwear.

*
*
*
"MELO" I screamed laughing as he to push me under the icy water coming from the shower. He laughed at me as I fought against him almost slipping a couple times but he caught me.

"Your to hot baby you need to cool off before all these other guys start hitting on you" He joked making me laugh. He got me under the icy water, I screamed at the coldness clinging to him.

"No this is too cold" I laughed turning up the water

"You try to like melt my skin off" He said reaching for the nob

"No you try to freeze me" I argued with him. He groaned letting me adjust the shower. We did what we had to do and then got out just as the door bell went off.

"I got it" He said wrapping a towel around his waist leaving the room. I dried off combing my hair deciding to leave it natural, I feel like it's been a while since I left it in the wavy state and then did my usual makeup. I put on underclothes, high waist faded skinny jeans, and a strapless Tommy Hilfiger crop top. I tossed on my all black LeBrons, a diamond necklace and a couple bracelets. I grabbed my phone going downstairs as LaMelo headed up the stairs.

"DMO's here" He told me

"Great. I was suppose to get your attention remember" I whined looking up at him

"You will I promise. I won't let him stay very long" He said going on up the stairs. I sighed going down to see DMO in the living room turning on the x-box.

"Hey Kat" He smiled at me

"Hey DMO" I smiled going into the kitchen getting coffee and grabbing a pop tart. I walked into the living room sitting down on the couch.