Chapter 11 The great escape

KATHERINE

A WEEK LATER

I woke up to being shook awake making me groan and roll away from LaMelo knowing he'd be the only one touching me.

"Kat I'm not in the mood get up" He growled clearly upset. I sat up looking at him, he was boiling mad which scared me.

"Did you put this in the dryer?" He snapped throwing a leather jacket at me. I grabbed it looking at and then at him confused.

"Y-Yeah?" It came out as a scared question

"ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID KAT? IT'S LEATHER, YOU DON'T PUT THAT IN THE DYER" He yelled at me making my eyes grow wide. I knew this was coming he's been having a rough week with whatever illegal stuff he's been doing.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry" I stuttered scared but that seemed to anger him even more

"DO YOU HAVE A STUTTER PROBLEM?" He yelled and I shook my head no

"WORDS KATHERINE USE THEM. I SWEAR YOU BECOME MORE AND MORE STUPID EVERYDAY" He yelled tears filling my eyes at his harsh words.

"No, I don't" I whispered trying not to cry

"THEN STOP FUCKING DO IT. YOU RUINED THE JACKET LOOK IT'S ALL CRACKED, HAS NO ONE EVER TAUGHT YOU HOW TO DO LAUNDRY? IT'S NOT THAT HARD KAT" He yelled and I looked down at the blanket away from him.

"That's it. Come on" He growled grabbing my arm so tight it hurt and jerked me off the bed.

"Melo your hurting me" I whimpered pulling at his grip

"I DON'T CARE KAT. SHUT UP" He yelled storming into the bathroom throwing me into the wall making my body ache with the impact.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know, we never had that kinda stuff" I sobbed covering my face and I heard him turn on the bath water.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked sliding down the wall

"I'm going to get my taser out if you don't stand the fuck up and uncover your face" He hissed at me and I did what he told trying to stop my crying.

"All this fancy bath shit you bought that you were so happy to have" He yelled throwing the bath bombs in the water squeezing out all the bubble bath, fancy body soaps and shampoos. I didn't care about that stuff it was the fact he was being so mean to me.

"LaMelo stop" I cried and he glared slinging the bottles into the bathtub

"YOU CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT MORE THAN YOU'VE EVER CARED ABOUT ME. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS KATHERINE" He screamed at me and I shook my head

"No that's not true I care about you LaMelo" I cried covering my face and he hit the wall next to my head with a flat hand making me scream and cry harder.

"SHUT UP. STOP CRYING AND SCREAMING, WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT LYING KAT. YOUR ALWAYS DISOBEYING ME. YOU SEEM TO FORGET WHOSE IN CHARGE AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF IT. WHO DO YOU BELONG TO?" He yelled but I just hid my face sobbing

"WHO DO YOU BELONG TOO?" He yelled slamming me into the wall

"LAMELO LAFRANCE BALL. I BELONG TO YOU LAMELO" I yelled sinking down the wall sobbing

"Damn right you do. All this makeup fuck it" He snarled throwing it against the wall making the glass break and me scream

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SCREAMING" He yelled at me and I stopped screaming as he threw bottles against the wall. I sobbed letting him scream and break things, I didn't mean to ruin his jacket. I know he's stressed and I wanted to help him with it but how could I when he was freaking out over a jacket. Suddenly the yelling and breaking stopped but I didn't dare to look up. I could hear him breathing hard, finally I found the courage to peak up at him. He was leaning against the two sink vanity gripping it so tight the marble creaked and his knuckled was turning white. His glare was fixed on me and it weighed down like a million bricks on my chest as he huffed out breaths.