Chapter 2 School lunch date

LAMELO

I followed the GPS on my phone to the forensic building, who the hell goes to school to be an FBI agent and then is obsessed with me. Part of me knew if she wasn't my claim I was going to have to kill her anyways because all those other agents are stupid but not Kat. She has information on me that the police don't even have I can't let them get it. I mean with all the information she had they'd find me so easily. I'm just hoping she don't put together the pieces before I can claim her because then she'd know what I was going to be up too. I got to the building and seen a fountain. I walked over closing out the app on my phone sitting it down along with with the red long stemmed rose I got and the stuffed cat, you know since her name is Kat. I felt weird coming empty handed and I felt like I was doing the right thing by bringing gifts. I asked a couple of my gang members what they did but they were all creeps about getting their claim. I wanted her to like me not think I was a total pig.

I looked down at my outfit nervously, I had on black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, a red flannel, my chains, bracelets, and my red LeBron 13's. I fluffed out my long curls hoping I looked good enough for her. The idea of her thinking I looked like a slob scared me, I wanted her to see as attractive. I found her too sexy for her own good but what if she didn't like something about me? I used my camera looking a my perfectly straight white teeth licking them making sure there wasn't anything in them. I sat down on the fountain scrolling through Instagram waiting for whatever class she was in to let out. Suddenly the clock tower struck two making two huge dings and college students came flooding out. Some glanced my way, other didn't notice me, and some of the girls grabbing there friends giggling pointing at me. No one of these sluts better come over here and flirt with me, I swear I will flip shit. I'm trying to get my claim and the last thing I need is for them to fuck that up. Finally Kat came walking out with two girls laughing.

Her long black hair was straightened, it fell so effortlessly and in a silky way down to her waist. Her red painted lip where pulled into a smile as she laughed at the two girls, her eyes held a sparkle. I couldn't help but smile seeing her so happy. I noticed she wore a red tight fitting dress that showed off her curves in the most beautiful ways, it was low cut showing off her cleavage in such a tempting way, it was less then mid thigh giving me a beautiful view of her legs. She had on white strappy heals that complimented her well. Then that snake arm bracelet she had on yesterday and a diamond choker. She looked over carelessly her eyes skipping right over me making my smile drop but then she did a double take her smile growing making mine grow and she walked over.

"How sweet you dressed up for me" I smirked flirtfully

"Yeah I totally thought the stranger in the record shop would take me up on my lunch date offer" She shot sarcastically someone bumping into her making her papers fly everywhere.

"Hey you fuck say sorry" I spat at a guy. He stopped turning, he was black he wasn't dark skin or light skin but in between, a temper fade that had bits on blonde on top, big lips, he had a sleeve on his left arm and then a half sleeve on his right. He was about 6ft with dark brown eyes and a sharp jawline. He looked at Kat with a smirk coming closer.

"And if I don't?" He shot making me glare at him

"Tony just leave know one even likes you" One of the girls helping Kat pick up her papers snapped at him.

"Lindsey don't play like you weren't just trying to get with me" He spat down to the girl

"You don't want to piss me off bro just say sorry and go on" I growled standing up going closer but he didn't back down.

"Melo it's ok. He's just in a hurry to meet his prostitute, leave before I call my brother" She growled at him

"I'm not scared of Zane" He spat at her coming closer and I pulled her behind me pushing him back

Claimed |1|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें