Chapter 30 Roller Coaster

KATHERINE

I sat on the couch next to Melo sipping at my coffee looking at the News. He always watched it to make sure the police isn't getting close to him or his gang and then he just liked to know the current events.

"Russia's going to kill us" I said my voice showing sleep

"You think?" He asked looking at the news and I nodded

"Yeah I knew this was going to happen when that cheeto got voted in" I said drinking my coffee as he chuckled at me nodding in agreement. It fell quiet again just the news and our breathing filling the room. I finished my cup of coffee and got up going into the kitchen rising it putting it in the sink and then went back into the living room.

"So your parents are here" LaMelo said trying to spark up conversation

"Yeah. I hope today isn't as awkward" I said and he nodded

"Yeah me too. Your dad keeps giving me side eyed looks" He said and I laughed shaking my head

"Because he doesn't like you" I said in a duh tone.

"But you do" He smirked moving hovering over me making me lean back into the corner of the couch.

"Sometimes" I smirked playfully, he chuckled connecting our lips in one of his perfect kisses. I smiled touching his face deepening the kiss.

"I know my kisses are the best" He snickered. I laughed shrugging

"something like that" I said pulling him back into a deep lustful kiss. He grabbed my thighs pulling me on them on the couch moving himself in between them. He licked my bottom lip asking me for permission which I quickly allowed both of us fighting for control over the kiss but he quickly won showing his dominance making me moan and grip his back. I adjusted myself so we were even closer as his tongue explored my mouth doing a little swirl I didn't except. I moan running my hand down his back as one of his explored my body. He started rubbing my kitty through my shorts teasing me. He slowly pulled away biting my lip making my moans grow.

"Your so sexy" He whispered kissing my shoulder.

MILD SEXUAL ACTIVITY

I ran my hands down LaMelo's chest as he moved the crotch of my shorts and panties to the side pushing in a finger fast making me gasp and let out a moan. He massaged my ball of nerves with his thumb as he pushed his finger in an out. I slipped my hand into his sweats and boxers massaging him as well making him grunt.

"I make you feel good huh?" He whispered kissing my shoulder pushing in another finger

"Melo baby. Yes" I moaned closing my eyes in pleasure as he went faster making my moans grow and he smirked leaning down kissing my neck grunting as I started pumping him running my hand over the tip.

"Kitten" He moaned leaving sloppy kisses on my neck finding my sweet spot making me moan.

"Melo" I whimpered as he twisted his fingers biting down hard on my neck. He licked up the length of my neck as I pulled him completely out of his sweats massaging his balls running my hand up his length both of us moaning. He sucked and bit down on my neck

"Baby. Fuck me" I moaned feeling him smirk against me and lick up my neck again.

MILD SEXUAL ACTIVITY OVER

I moaned as his tongue traced my neck once again in the most perfect way.

"Aye fathers eyes" I heard my dad making me gasp and start to push Melo off of me.

"No stop my dicks out let me put it up" He complained

"Get off my dad" I said with bright red cheeks as he put himself up getting off me both of us adjusting our clothes sitting up as dad shook his head looking at me.