Chapter 10 The Amour siblings

KATHERINE

"Come on Kat get up. I don't want to have to tell you again" LaMelo sighed shaking me. I threw the blanket over my head whining until he stopped shaking me. This has been an hour long thing. He'd shake me tell to wake up and he wasn't going to tell me again but I'd whine and he'd leave me alone.

"I have to take you to Zane's so you can show that mouthy little bitch your ok" He said and I sighed

"Instead of being angry how about you get in this bed and remind me why your the only man for me" I smirked feeling my kitty tingle wanting him. Hey I was human and had needs too plus he was just so good there was no way I couldn't want that again.

"Kitten come on we don't have time" He said with a sigh

"You don't want me daddy?" I smirked keeping my eyes closed making him groan out in pleasure at the name I used.

"You know I'm only wearing a t-shirt that lacy panties under here" I told him. I felt the blanket move and the bed sink in. He moved hovering over me and I opened my legs letting him fall in between them and opened my eyes smiling at him.

"Your going to make us late" He warned and I shrugged

"She can wait, but this can't. I'm not going to see you all day" I complained putting my hand in his pants rubbing him making him groan and put down his head.

"Fine a quickie. What made you wake up in such a mood?" He asked kissing the perfect spot on my neck making me moan. He started grinding against me hitting the perfect spot, I moaned gripped his back.

"I just want you that's all" I whispered pulling off his shirt and he smirked leaning down kissing me harshly all those feeling running over me.

AN HOUR LATER

I rushed to finish straightening my hair knowing we were late. I mean the reason we were late didn't bother but now I needed time he left hickeys on my neck and now I didn't have time to cover it. I had my usual makeup done and then I wore a black lace bralette/crop top, a black high waist skirt that had a slit going up passed mid thigh. (Below)

I walked out of the bathroom putting on diamond strappy heels that were red bottoms, my snake cuff and then got my backpack and headed downstairs

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I walked out of the bathroom putting on diamond strappy heels that were red bottoms, my snake cuff and then got my backpack and headed downstairs.

"KAT--" LaMelo stopped yelling when I came down the stairs. His jaw dropped when he saw making me give him a "freak" look and start to walk passed him but stopped snapping his jaw shut with a smirk.

"Baby that's not attractive" I mocked him making him chuckle and follow me out.

"Maybe we should cancel" He said stiffly

"Why? I'm 19 and legally able to my own choices. The cops can't make me leave" I shrugged, he laughed at me shaking his head.

"My sweet innocent Kitten" He smirked grabbing my hips pushing me against the car pressing his body onto mine kissing my neck making me stiffen.