Smut

Phil's hands were cupping Dan's cheeks as he learnt forward and attached their lips. The kiss was sweet yet simultaneously filled with so much passion. Dan's arms were wrapped around his boyfriend's neck as he got lost in the kiss.

They pulled apart not long later, breathless. Dan met Phil's soft eyes and smiled gently. Then the smile widened and he began to giggle softly to himself. In a way, he resembled a weird hyena on drugs. It was partly a cackle and soon he was lost in a fit of high pitched laughter.

"What?" Phil questioned. His boyfriend's laughter had come from absolutely nowhere so to say he was confused would have been an understatement. He was watching the other boy with narrow eyes, trying to figure out what the hell he was on.

"They fell for it." Dan replied, a tear trailing down his cheek. Phil was still oblivious and puzzled but he wiped the younger's tear away anyway.

"Who fell for what?"

"The readers. They thought they were going to read smut."

"What readers? Dan, are you feeling okay?" Suddenly worried, Phil leaned forward and felt Dan's forehead. It wasn't unusually warm or anything so why was Dan acting like he was on drugs?

"Don't worry, Phil. It's nothing."

"I'm so confused."

Dan ruffled Phil's hair so it was nothing but a messy mop on his forehead. "They will never write smut." His voice was quiet so it wasn't audible to Phil.

APRIL FOOLS HAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry! I hope you enjoyed this little prank thing because I'm super original and cool. If you were expecting smut, I'm sorry I crushed your dreams.

Anyways! Happy Easter! Whether you celebrate it or not, have a lovely day and eat lots of chocolate! Don't make yourself sick though. That wouldn't be good.

(I might actually upload another one shot later to make up for this one? I don't know... would you want that?)