Blind Date Gone Wrong

"PJ, I want to go home!" Dan complained as PJ pushed him into the Starbucks. "I don't need a boyfriend."

"Yes, you do. You are always complaining that you're alone." PJ muttered, taking Dan up to the counter. He forced Dan to order a drink and told him to sit near the back. "He should know that you're sitting at the back."

"Okay..." Dan said, collapsing dramatically into his chair. "I hate you."

"I hate you too." Then PJ was gone. Dan took out his phone and started to play a game as he waited for his 'blind date'. He really hated PJ. Dan had complained about being single for so long that PJ had set up a stupid blind date with one of his other friends.

"Excuse me? Are you meant to be on a blind date?" Dan looked up from his phone and his eyes widened. Standing in front of him was the most beautiful man Dan had ever seen.

"Yeah? I am. I'm Dan." Dan held out his hand for the other man to shake. The man just let out a loud laugh and pulled Dan into an unexpected hug.

"I'm Phil... Why would a handsome man like you be on a blind date?"

"Because I am single and have been forever."

"Same! What are your opinions on anime?"

"It's the best thing ever." Dan's face lit up when he saw Phil smiling: Phil liked anime!

"Video games?"

"I love them. Especially Pokémon and Undertale."

"Muse?"

"The best band on the planet. They're amazing live too."

"YouTube?"

"Awesome. I love it."

"We're obviously meant to be.. My friend planned for us to watch a movie back at mine.. is that alright with you?"

"Depends.. what movie?"

"The Girl Who Leapt Through Time?" (This is a great movie. I don't like movies much but this one was great)

"That's great!" Dan grinned so widely that his cheeks hurt. Phil seemed like an awesome person and Dan didn't really hate PJ... as much. Without PJ, Dan would have never met Phil!

-

Dan's phone began to buzz in his pocket as Phil set up the movie. "I'll be right back." He mumbled, stepping out of the room when he saw it was PJ calling.

"Dan, I am sorry, I had no idea this would happen-" PJ began to ramble but Dan cut him off in confusion.

"What are you sorry for?" Dan asked, his eyebrows raised even though he knew PJ couldn't see him.

"Your blind date! He cancelled last minute after I left you.. wait, didn't you know?"

"No? Wait a second." Dan's eyes widened as he realised he could be with literally anyone at that moment. Phil wasn't his blind date. "I have to go." Dan quickly hung up and stormed back into the living room. "Who are you?" Dan asked at the loudest possible volume. Phil looked a little taken aback.

"Phil?" Phil responded, turning his head to the side to show how puzzled he was.

"No. You're not my blind date."

"Am I not?"

"No! My blind date cancelled on me last minute!"

"Oh? Then are you not my blind date?"

"Obviously not!"

"You know, I don't really mind that I talked to the wrong person." Phil looked down at the floor, a blush spreading across his cheeks.

"Neither do I." Dan timidly mumbled, taking a step towards Phil. Phil opened his arms and Dan walked into them with a smile. "I'm glad I met you.. Now it's time to watch the movie."

This was bad but who cares XD it was based off a prompt by the way.

Are you in a relationship?

Of course not.